Podcasts at Duke Law School
Duke Law produces several popular podcasts that offer in-depth and wide-ranging discussions of today's scholarly legal topics with leading thinkers and newsmakers. Subscribe, download, and enjoy one of our podcasts on-the-go!
Judgment Calls is a podcast hosted by David F. Levi, director of the Bolch Judicial Institute, former dean of Duke Law, and former Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California. In Judgment Calls, Levi interviews judges about their work, their lives, and the challenges and opportunities they see in their courts.
The FinReg Pod
Go behind the scenes of some of the most interesting topics at the intersection of finance, law, and public policy. The FinReg Pod is hosted by Lee Reiners, executive director of the Global Financial Markets Center at Duke University School of Law.
Fishing For Data
Welcome to Fishing for Data, a podcast series that explores the governance of fisheries data under the Magnuson-Stevens Act & related data laws & policies. Fishing for Data is produced by a legal, policy, and environmental science team of fellows from the Duke Center on Law & Technology and sponsored by the Net Gains Alliance, a nonprofit global initiative dedicated to better information for better oceans.
- Episode 1: Electronic Monitoring Data & the Federal Record
- Episode 2, Part 1: Areas of Potential Secondary Data Usage ("Visual Bycatch")
- Episode 2: Part 2: Areas of Potential Secondary Data Usage ("Visual Bycatch")
- Episode 3: Electronic Monitoring (EM) and the Magnuson-Stevens Act
- Episode 4: Law and Emerging Technologies for Better Fisheries Management