The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Professor Neil Vidmar
Take in the Dean’s Cup final round, Feb. 21, 5:30 p.m.
Duke Law YouTube https://youtu.be/ZB9gBNUUxp8
Roth JD '11 LLMLE '12 discusses benefits of Duke's StartupConnect Networking Fair
- Watch the Dean's Cup final round, Feb. 21, 5:30 p.m. Duke Law YouTube
- Take in the Dean’s Cup final round, Feb. 21, 5:30 p.m.
- Boyle and Jenkins relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form
- Young discusses Supreme Court nominee Gorsuch and the evolution of originalism Christian Science Monitor
- Purdy: North Carolina's Moral Marches hold lessons for the left The New Yorker