Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
- Dunlap analyzes Trump's pick for Secretary of Defense CBC
- Video: McAllaster explains HIV infection rates in N.C. Burlington Times-News
- Rai comments on impact of recent Supreme Court patent cases genomeweb
- Rice discusses HIV/AIDS epidemic and incoming state and federal administrations News & Observer
- Former Duke President Brodie dies Duke Today