If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Lucero JD/MPP ’17 receives NALP Pro Bono Publico Award
- Five takeaways from Center for Judicial Studies conference on class action settlements Lexology
- Lemos elected to American Law Institute
- Reichman co-authors book on designing a microbial research commons
- Pick Nick: Galifianakis ’53 discusses his political career along with author Semonche ’67 WUNC: The State of Things