If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Dunlap: Don't "civilianize" the military justice system War on the Rocks
- Purdy defines an "environmentalism for the left" Dissent
- Center for Innovation Policy announces founding members of advisory board
- Purdy discusses the "Anthropocene Condition" Dissent
- Purdy reviews "The Mushroom at the End of the World" The New Republic