If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Longest discusses reasons for rural South becoming repository for much of the country's waste Scalawag
- Blocher and co-author analyze ten years of post-Heller challenges to gun regulations Vox
- Holton discusses Eviction Diversion Program and gentrification in Durham Durham Herald-Sun
- Dellinger says history and case law on indicting a sitting president lead nowhere: "It's a scoreless tie" The Atlantic
- Jupiter '78 succumbs to complications from stroke Louisiana Record