If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Young on judicial nomination process: "Political polarization turns ordinary political disagreements and legal disagreements into moral crusades" Duke Chronicle
- Tucker '04 named CEO of Families First Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Nowlin comments on Tenth Circuit decision implicating climate change effects of fossil-fuel extraction Bloomberg BNA
- Fine '11 wins Duke Alumni Association award for Service by a Young Alumna Duke Today
- Arnold '67 receives alumni award for outstanding volunteer service Duke Today