If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Rai: "A patent is an economic instrument, not an instrument for glory" Gizmodo
- Rai: CRISPR dispute reveals consequences of race for broad patents Science
- Baxter discusses regional banks streamlining services to avoid federal oversight Marketplace
- Dixon '04 stresses "strengthening the links between us" at annual Links banquet Chatham Star-Tribune
- Zelenak: Targeted income tax cut or payroll tax cut would help middle-class workers more than current tax proposal USA Today