If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Blocher cited in Ct. Supreme Court opinion supporting abolishment of death penalty Connecticut Supreme Court
- Purdy posits Trump's rise as a symptom of too little democracy Radio Open Source
- Cox comments on SEC probes at Wall Street firms' social events Bloomberg
- Richman discusses antitrust implications of Missouri regulators' rebuke of Aetna-Humana deal St. Louis Public Radio
- Richman comments on Missouri's rejection of Aetna-Humana deal Politico Pro