If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Scarton '01 named Washington State Ferries chief The Olympian
- Blocher comments on appellate ruling upholding assault weapons ban Christian Science Monitor
- DeGory '17, Wright '18 take Dean's Cup
- Rai comments on next steps in patent fight over gene-editing tool Wired
- Dunlap comments on Trump NSA pick U.S. News & World Report