If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Adams LLB '67 calls Duke education "an experiment gone right" Duke Magazine
- Monast says EPA's clean power plan could create new opportunities for industry NPR: StateImpact
- Fine '11 discusses representing juveniles being tried as adults Philadelphia Inquirer
- Review: Purdy’s After Nature “may very well be the Silent Spring of the 21st century.” Open Letters Monthly
- Richman discusses tension between healthcare reform efforts and major mergers Managed Care