If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
Wu '01: "Someone nominated to lead the EPA should know, off the bat, that there’s no safe level of lead for human exposure"
Fifteen professional skills faculty are now clinical professors
Duke Law has elevated 15 members of its full-time clinical, legal writing, and other professional skills faculty to the position of clinical professor of law (teaching).
- Cox discusses spurt of pre-inaugural regulatory activity Marketplace
- Blocher: Under new administration, "momentum is building" for guns in schools movement The Trace
- Wu '01: "Someone nominated to lead the EPA should know, off the bat, that there’s no safe level of lead for human exposure" Huffington Post
- Nick Galifianakis ’53 and John Semonche ’67
- Roady ’76 tackles pressing environmental issues with new appointments at Duke Law and Nicholas Institute