If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Rice discusses costly trend: Chronic disease patients are paying for a larger percentage of prescription med costs Washington Post
- Monast analyzes potential impact of Supreme Court EPA ruling on North Carolina Triangle Business Journal
- Skinner-Thompson JD/LLM '08 explains how Obergefell could help transgender rights Slate
- Richman comments on DOJ review of health-insurer mergers Wall Street Journal
- Dellinger analyzes Supreme Court dissents in marriage and healthcare cases Politico