If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
Hicks '97 named executive VP and general counsel at Lincoln Financial Group
Duke Law surpasses initial campaign goal, continuing to fund-raise for key priorities
Duke Law School announced today that it has surpassed its initial goal for the Duke Forward fundraising campaign. With nearly two years left in the seven-year campaign, the Law School has raised $90 million.
- Video | Center for Law, Race and Politics conference: The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements Duke Law YouTube
- Dunlap: Russians may have a strong case in Turkish shootdown The Hill
- Hicks '97 named executive VP and general counsel at Lincoln Financial Group Businesswire
- Dunlap joins ranks of generals calling for pols to stop demonizing Muslims and refugees Daily Beast
- Purdy examines "Bernie Sanders's New Deal Socialism" The New Yorker