If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Farahany discusses the ethical implications of the first head transplant AirTalk
- Dunlap: ABA should consider discrimination against vets and military members an ethics violation Just Security
- Bowling and Benning '17 discuss implications of NLRB decision on grad-student unionization The Daily Tar Heel
- Wettach: Texas transgender ruling doesn't affect NC case but stops Obama administration from withholding education funds Associated Press
- Huckerby: France's burkini bans put Muslim women in danger and provide "grist for the ISIS propaganda mill" TIME