If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
Sorrell '94 discusses influx of Latino students at HBCUs
Center for Innovation Policy event will examine future of video competition, regulation
The future of video competition and regulation will be the focus of a Oct. 9 conference in Washington hosted by Duke Law School’s Center for Innovation Policy.
- Dunlap: Don't "civilianize" the military justice system War on the Rocks
- Center for Innovation Policy announces founding members of advisory board
- Longest says Duke Energy's coal-ash cleanup fine amounts to "pennies on the dollar" Indy Week
- Purdy discusses his new book, "After Nature" The State of Things
- Brewster: Proposed trade partnership could be mixed blessing for North Carolina Triangle Business Journal