If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- May '71 co-authors The Constitutional Foundations of Intellectual Property: A Natural Rights Perspective Carolina Academic Press
- Duke Law welcomes International LLM class of 2016
- Purdy's After Nature traces the formation of America's concept of nature Harper's
- Dunlap discusses domestic drones at ABA security conference C-Span
- McAllaster: More funding needed for organizations helping HIV/AIDS patients in rural South AL.com