If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Adcock '76 elected trustee to Turner Funds' Board PR Newswire
- Zelenak discusses the tax implications of Trump's business decisions Bloomberg Law
- Dunlap: Trump’s Cabinet of ex-generals will help keep him out of wars, not push him into one Vox
- Analysis of Trump’s ability to shape federal judiciary cites essay in Judicature by Corrigan ‘81 New York Times
- Warren '08 named solicitor general of Georgia Atlanta Journal-Constitution