If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- McAllaster-led study assesses state of HIV prevention and infrastructure in Jackson, Miss. Southern HIV/AIDS Strategy Initiative
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic appeal in 1976 murder cases raises important eyewitness identification issues Wilson Times
- Dunlap: Current U.S. law prohibits moving Gitmo detainees stateside Independent Journal Review
- Teachout '99 takes helm of pro-campaign finance reform Mayday PAC Politico
- Cox calls former Sen. Gramm someone "who contributed mightily to the financial crisis" New York Times