If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Justice Ginsburg discusses recent Supreme Court term with Siegel at Duke Law event in D.C. Huffington Post
- Krawiec work cited for proposition that sexism has facilitated fertility-clinic price-fixing for eggs Slate
- McAllaster-led study assesses state of HIV prevention and infrastructure in Jackson, Miss. Southern HIV/AIDS Strategy Initiative
- Dunlap: Current U.S. law prohibits moving Gitmo detainees stateside Independent Journal Review
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic appeal in 1976 murder cases raises important eyewitness identification issues Wilson Times