On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
The Terror Courts: Rough Justice At Guantanamo Bay
- Careers in International Law: Advising Clients on Cross-border Transactions in Europe, Asia, and Latin America
- Careers in International Law: International Arbitration
- Law faculty discuss removal of Confederate monuments Duke Chronicle
- After Charlottesville: Statues and Symbols in American Law and Society
- Human Rights in Practice: Scorecard Diplomacy