Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
The Terror Courts: Rough Justice At Guantanamo Bay
- Siegel lays out steps for "reciprocal legitimation" between Supreme Court and lower courts in response to attacks on judiciary Balkinization
- The Zika Virus and Reproductive Health Rights
- Book Discussion and Celebration with Professors Laurence R. Helfer, Jerome H. Reichman and Co-authors
- Bradley and Siegel analyze prospects for Trump-era judicial and media independence in the event of a terrorist attack Lawfare
- Siegel analyzes chances of Kennedy stepping down from Supreme Court Slate