A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Events for All Students
Law School 4045
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
As of March 15, 93 percent of students in Duke Law’s Class of 2015 were employed in long-term, full-time positions that required passage of the bar exam or were “JD preferred.”
Duke Law News
- Khadraoui LLM '17 receives Global Human Rights Scholarship Kenan Institute for Ethics
- Duke Law presents “Diversity of Thoughts: Finding Common Ground”, Oct. 18
- Reiners: Regulators should opt for better-managed Wells Fargo over breaking it up FinReg Blog
- First graduates with dual degree in Law & Entrepreneurship find an edge in job market
- Global Financial Markets Center blog: If banks sue Fed over stress tests, will they win? The FinReg Blog