The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
News & Events for All Students
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
Price elected Duke University's tenth president
Vincent Price, provost of the University of Pennsylvania since 2009, has been elected Duke University’s tenth president, announced David Rubenstein, chair of the university’s Board of Trustees. He will succeed Richard H. Brodhead on July 1, 2017.
Duke Law News
- Former Duke President Brodie dies Duke Today
- Price elected Duke University's tenth president Duke University
- Exonerated clinic client Dudley reflects on freedom and reconciliation during Duke Law Thanksgiving celebration News & Observer
- Benning '16 receives inaugural Mayer Brown diversity scholarship Bloomberg Law
- Civil Justice Clinic achieves successful outcome for clients in contract and housing benefits cases