News & Events for All Students
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
There are no new tech tips today.
For several years, Beskind and Coleman have provided loose-leaf case materials to students in their first-year Torts classes. That approach has been well received, and they have built on it to produce a complete first-year text that is rigorous and matches the intellectual and analytical capabilities of their students.
Duke Law News
- Video | Center for Law, Race and Politics conference: The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements Duke Law YouTube
- Video | Duke Law Office Hours: Dunlap talks U.S. ISIS response Duke YouTube
- Kay LLM '16 examines attitudes towards attacks in Paris and Beirut The Nation
- Duke Law receives $5 million grant from The Duke Endowment
- Beskind, Coleman publish new Torts casebook