Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
News & Events for All Students
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
Blue Devil of the Week: Smith recognized for volunteer work at Duke Cancer Center
Balfour Smith, Program Coordinator for the Center for the Study of the Public Domain, received a Meritorious Award for his volunteer efforts.
Duke Law News
- Blue Devil of the Week: Smith recognized for volunteer work at Duke Cancer Center Duke Today
- Visiting scholar Wang analyzes the unintended consequences of actions taken by China's stock market watchdog FinReg Blog
- Reporting From the EDRM-Duke Law 2017 Spring Workshop: eDiscovery Best Practices JD Supra
- Class of 2017 presents Justin Miller Awards at Graduation Gala
- Former AG Lynch to Class of '17: "There's no better time to be a lawyer than right now" News & Observer