News & Events for All Students
There are no new announcements today.
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
There are no new tech tips today.
There are no new RA listings today.
Miata Eggerly ’18, with assistance from Duke Law faculty and administators, works to impove law and policy for preventative measures guarding against identify theft.
Duke Law News
- Adler's new book called a "superb collection on contemporary welfare economics" Marginal Revolution
- Rai co-authors first set of ethical guidelines for Intellectual Property scholars
- A message to the Duke Law community from Duke BLSA regarding recent police-involved shootings
- Hossain '18 receives 2016 Sarah Parker Scholarship from N.C. Association of Women Attorneys NCWA
- Dunlap on Brexit's national security implications: Keep calm, carry on Lawfire