Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Events for All Students
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
Scott, the Charles Gibson Distinguished University Professor of History and Professor of Law at the University of Michigan, is teaching a seminar titled The Law in Slavery and Freedom. She will deliver the annual Robert R. Wilson Lecture on March 6.
Duke Law News
- Bowling comments on Trump administration's effect on Ivy League grad-student unionization efforts Yale Daily News
- Visiting Assistant Professor Program supports aspiring law faculty
- Legal historian Scott visiting Duke Law as John Hope Franklin Professor
- Roady ’76 tackles pressing environmental issues with new appointments at Duke Law and Nicholas Institute
- With EDRM acquisition, Duke Law leads in e-discovery study and training