News & Events for All Students
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
There are no new tech tips today.
Often interdisciplinary in nature, capstone projects are selected and designed by students based on their academic and professional interests. Students are required to present their projects, which can take the form of a scholarly article, model bill, or other work product, to the Capstone Year Committee.
Duke Law News
- Siegel on Supreme Court marriage ruling: "The lawfulness of this decision is exceeded only by its decency"
- New names, renewed mission for Duke Law clinics focused on health justice
- Doedens, Blank, and Hogue '15 present Capstone Projects
- Podcast: Farahany discusses genetic engineering and "designer babies" Aspen Ideas To Go
- Duke Law co-hosting summer workshops for prospective applicants