Ten Years from the Bottom
March 20 Global Financial Markets Center conference will reflect on the financial crisis and its lasting impact
New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
News & Events for All Students
Law School 4044
Law School 3041
Law School 3037
Law School 4042
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
Judge Allyson K. Duncan ’75 of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit will address members of the Class of 2019 at their Graduation Convocation on May 11.
Duncan, who has held her seat since August 2003, is the first African-American woman to sit on the Fourth Circuit bench. She announced last year that she would retire from her judgeship as soon as a replacement has been confirmed.
Duke Law News
- Duke Law Post-Graduate Fellowship in Public International Law and International Human Rights 2019-2020: Applications Open
- EDRM-Exterro survey reports that e-discovery is "most mature" in the financial and pharmaceutical industries Law.com
- Duke environmental justice symposium explores disasters and resilience
- Duke Pre-Law Undergraduate Scholars discuss program's networking, experiential learning opportunities
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic students view damage from industrial farming as Smithfield loses trial NC Policy Watch