Read about the Law School’s 15th dean, an innovative scholar and teacher and a decisive leader who listens, in Duke Law Magazine.
Meet the JD class of 2021
First-year students talk about the diverse paths that led them to Duke Law School.
Duke Law welcomes LLM class of 2019
Students from 35 countries will learn about the U.S. legal system and specialized areas of law.
News & Events for All Students
Law School Third Floor Mezzanine
Law School 3171
Law School 4047
Law School 4045
Law School 4042
Law School 4055
Law School 3000
Law School 3043
Rubenstein Library Holsti-Anderson Family Assembly Room 153
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
Research AssistantsAdd Notice
Reichman discusses book on global IP strategies for a redesigned microbial research commons at library celebration, Oct. 17
Join Jerome H. Reichman, Bunyan S. Womble Professor of Law, for a celebration and discussion of his book "Governing Digitally Integrated Genetic Resources, Data, and Literature: Global Intellectual Property Strategies for a Redesigned Microbial Research Commons." James Boyle, William Neal Reynolds Professor of Law, will provide introductory remarks.
Duke Law News
- Reichman discusses book on global IP strategies for a redesigned microbial research commons at library celebration, Oct. 17
- Appellate Litigation Clinic client gains release following Third Circuit habeas ruling
- Michaels, Purdy discuss Kavanaugh confirmation in context of #MeToo Duke Chronicle
- HLSA, First Amendment Clinic, and OUTLaw host journalist who successfully sued president for blocking her on Twitter Duke Chronicle
- Garrett work on corporate prosecutions helps inspire proposal for judicial review of deferred and non-prosecution agreements Corporate Crime Reporter