On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Events for All Students
Law School Star Commons
Law School 4055
Law School 3041
Law School 3037
Law School 3043
Law School 4047
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
Cahen-Salvador is spending the first half of the yearlong fellowship working in the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) and will spend the second half with the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC). Both posts are in Geneva, Switzerland.
Duke Law News
- Purdy leads multidisciplinary project on humanity’s place in Anthropocene with Divinity’s Wirzba
- Wiener addresses climate policy, trade, and adaptive regulation with recent research
- A new calculation for the social cost of carbon
- Newkirk JD/LLM ’18 selected for inaugural class of Douglass Fellows by Human Trafficking Institute The Human Trafficking Institute
- Duke Law tops ranking of world’s law schools Times Higher Education