On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Events for All Students
New York, NY
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
Richard A. Danner, the Archibald C. and Frances Fulk Rufty Research Professor of Law, is considered one of the preeminent law librarians in the country and a giant in the field of law librarianship. He will retire after more than 35 years at Duke Law School.
Duke Law News
- Scholar of criminal law, procedure, and criminology joins governing faculty
- MJS candidate Hon. Bernice Donald receives ABA's 2017 Margaret Brent Women Lawyers of Achievement Award American Bar Association
- Community Enterprise Clinic client launching sex ed app for teens News & Observer
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic submits comments on seabed mining regulations to International Seabed Authority
- Danner, leader in evolution of law library and librarianship, to retire July 1