Dates & Deadlines
Fall 2017 Registration
Bookbags open at 12:00 AM on Friday, July 14, 2017.
Tuesday, July 18, at 8:00 AM through Wednesday, July 19 at 7:59 AM: 3Ls and SJDs register for up to nine credits.
Wednesday, July 19 at 8:00 AM through Thursday, July 20 at 7:59 AM: 2Ls and LLM-LEs (one year program) register for up to 9 credits.
Thursday, July 20 at 8:00 AM through Friday, July 21 at 7:59 AM: 3Ls and SJDs register for up to 16 credits.
- Friday, July 21 at 8:00 AM through Saturday, July 22 at 7:59 AM: 2Ls and LLM-LEs (one year program) register for up to 16 credits.
Saturday, July 22 at 8:00 AM through Friday, September 1 at 11:59 PM, drop/add. All students register for up to 17 credits (if a portion of the credits are audit credits).
How to Register in DukeHub
Beyond the Classroom
Class Selection Tools
New & Notable Courses
- LAW 242 Social Justice Lawyering, Brenda Berlin / Anne Gordon
- LAW 242W Social Justice Lawyering, Writing Credit, Brenda Berlin / Anne Gordon
- LAW 270 Intellectual Property, James Boyle FALL ONLY
- LAW 347S Healthcare Law and Policy, Course Plus, Barak Richman / Michael Frakes
- LAW 351 Survey of Immigration Law & Policy, Jason Patil
- LAW 375 International Intellectual Property, Jerome Reichman
- LAW 425 Pre-Trial Litigation: Criminal Law, Jamie Lau
- LAW 475A Law & Policy Lab: Blockchain, Jeff Ward / Aaron Wright (Cardozo)
- LAW 514 Research Methods in Administrative Law, Jane Bahnson / Wickliffe Shreve
- LAW 534 Advising the Entrepreneurial Client, Erika Buell FALL ONLY
- LAW 535 Comparative Corporate Law, OK-Rial Song (Ken Yun Visitor)
- LAW 566A The Corporation and International Law: Past, Present, and Future, Rachel Brewster / Phil Stern
- LAW 591 Development Finance, Manuel Sager
- LAW 611 Readings: Transgender Issues, Carolyn McAllaster
- LAW 618 Readings: Introduction to Health Law & Policy, HEALTH LAW FACULTY
- LAW 719 The Rule of Law: Theory & Doctrine, Matt Adler / Joseph Blocher
- LAW 737 Environmental Litigation, Stephen Roady
- LAW 771 Dignitary Torts, Jeff Powell
- LAW 775 Corporate Ethics, Scott Merrell
Classes Outside Duke Law