The Moot Court Board is composed of second-year and third-year law students chosen on the basis of their performance in intramural moot court competition. The Board organizes and conducts the Law School's annual Hardt Cup and Dean's Cup intramural competitions and selects Duke Law's representatives to the Philip C. Jessup International Law competition. Members of the Board regularly compete in national interscholastic moot court competitions.
- To learn who we are and what we do, check out the General Info. and Membership pages.
- If you are a 1L interested in joining the Moot Court Board, read about the Hardt Cup and Jessup Cup.
- If you are a 2L or 3L interested in joining the Moot Court Board, read about the Dean's Cup and the Jessup Cup.
- For information on where members of the Moot Court Board compete, see our Competitions page.
- Other useful resources can be found on our Resources page.