Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni
- New scholarship endowment for Duke Law students honors Richard and Cynthia Brodhead - May 30, 2017
- Lynch tells Class of 2017 grads to ask: "What is my responsibility to those who I may never know?" - May 15, 2017
- Class of 2017 presents Justin Miller Awards at Graduation Gala - May 15, 2017
- Dunlap: Lin ’16 exemplified service to others - May 12, 2017
- New scholarship honors Duke President Richard Brodhead, Cynthia Brodhead - April 14, 2017
- Volunteer profile: Lin Chua LLM '00 - April 11, 2017
- Boyle discusses borrowing and control in musical history and the launch of "Theft" - March 28, 2017
- Scarton '01 named Washington State Ferries chief - February 24, 2017
- Community pro bono effort leads to commutations for low-level drug offenders - February 03, 2017
- Wester '72 receives distinguished pro bono service award - January 20, 2017
- Blue '73 elected president of National Conference of State Legislatures - January 19, 2017
- Sawchak '89 and Elliott '93 appointed to senior leadership posts in N.C. Department of Justice - January 18, 2017
- Defense attorney Treem '72 discusses career and taking on clients no one else will - January 13, 2017
- 2016 Scholarship and Fellowship Luncheon: "Paying it forward is very rewarding" - January 06, 2017
- Reiners leads revitalization of Duke Law's Global Financial Markets Center - November 16, 2016
- Professor Emeritus Maxwell dies at 97 - October 24, 2016
- Appellate Litigation Clinic prevails in Third Circuit - October 19, 2016
- Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center transformation - October 19, 2016
- Civil Justice Clinic secures significant trial judgment for client in landlord-tenant case - September 08, 2016
- Series looks at investigations behind Wrongful Convictions Clinic cases - September 06, 2016
- Damiano JD/MA ’14 joins DOJ Legal Honors Program - August 30, 2016
- NOPD consent decree monitor Aronie '93 praises department's new peer intervention program - August 29, 2016
- Thomas '92 crafts a specialty in auditor liability - August 23, 2016
- Scarboro '89: an influential woman in securities law - August 23, 2016
- Clemons '10 organizes Georgia Bar's centenary commemoration of admitting first woman lawyer - August 19, 2016