Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for Judicial Studies
- Duke Law acquires e-discovery standards organization EDRM - August 24, 2016
- U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan ’81 reflects on criminal sentencing - August 09, 2016
- Rabiej discusses heightened scrutiny of multidistrict litigation process - July 18, 2016
- "Justice with hope:" A conversation with Judge Joe Webster LLM '16 - June 21, 2016
- Willet JD/MA '92 MJS '16 discusses high court tiebreakers - June 06, 2016
- Twenty-two judges begin Master's of Judicial Studies program - June 06, 2016
- Webster MJS '16 graduates from Duke Law 40 years after rejection - May 18, 2016
- Timmons-Goodson MJS '14 nominated to U.S. District Court - April 29, 2016
- Judges, lawyers share feedback on new discovery proportionality rules at Duke-ABA events - March 01, 2016
- Master of Judicial Studies candidate Judge Virginia Norton describes meeting Scalia at Duke Law - February 16, 2016
- Master of Judicial Studies candidate Willett JD/MA '92 describes Scalia's influence on his jurisprudence - February 16, 2016
- Center for Judicial Studies helps pave the way for first majority-female MDL steering committee - February 03, 2016
- Levi elected American Law Institute president - January 21, 2016
- Duke Law selected to co-host annual education program for judges - January 06, 2016
- Willett '92 discusses connections between Texas jurists and Judicature - September 11, 2015
- In <em>Judicature</em>: Metzloff examines the treatment of mass-tort claims under the multidistrict litigation process - July 30, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 29, 2015
- Center for Judicial Studies assumes publication of Judicature magazine - May 12, 2015
- The Ninth Circuit takes note of Judicature - May 07, 2015
- The new Duke Judicature is on its way - April 30, 2015
- Duke Law assumes publication of Judicature - April 28, 2015
- Duncan '75 to lead Federal Judges Association - April 15, 2015
- Timmons-Goodson MJS '14 named vice-chair of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights - February 10, 2015
- Levi, Rabiej co-author new Federal Civil Procedure Manual - December 16, 2014
- Rabiej co-authors Federal Appellate Procedure Manual - December 16, 2014