Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Community Enterprise Clinic
- New certificate helps students get head start on public interest careers - July 12, 2017
- Community Enterprise Clinic client launching sex ed app for teens - June 15, 2017
- Community Enterprise Clinic helps Durham art gallery transition to non-profit status - May 02, 2017
- Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of Durham shopping center transformation - January 19, 2017
- Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center transformation - October 19, 2016
- Community Enterprise Clinic and Start-Up Ventures Clinic students, led by Glazer ’16, help violin store transition to worker-owned co-op - September 16, 2016
- Stohs JD/MPP ’05 leads new Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic at the University of Nebraska College of Law - February 10, 2014
- Google selects Durham as part of Tech Hub Network - September 25, 2013
- Duke scholars spearhead new study on capital markets - July 24, 2013
- Sara Sternberg Greene joins faculty – an interdisciplinary scholar of bankruptcy, commercial, and tax law - June 03, 2013
- Martinez ’13, Community Enterprise Clinic, help client prevail before SEC in shareholder advocacy initiative - April 02, 2013
- Introducing “Duke Law in Relief” - December 22, 2010
- Community Enterprise Clinic receives grant from Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation - February 13, 2009
- Making a difference through transactional work - November 20, 2008
- Help the little guy first - September 25, 2008
- 2007-2008 Community Enterprise Clinic activities and accomplishments - August 05, 2008
- Duke Law Community Enterprise Clinic: Preparing tomorrow’s business lawyers today - November 20, 2007
- Affordable Homes Project Breaking Ground in July - July 13, 2007
- Clinical Professor Andrew Foster Appointed Associate Editor of the Journal of Affordable Housing and Community Development Law - June 18, 2007
- Community Enterprise Clinic Organizes National Business Law Clinics Conference - April 26, 2007
- Community Enterprise Clinic Holds Social Enterprise Conference - January 28, 2007