Meet the JD class of 2021
First-year students talk about the diverse paths that led them to Duke Law School.
Read about the Law School’s 15th dean, an innovative scholar and teacher and a decisive leader who listens, in Duke Law Magazine.
Duke Law welcomes LLM class of 2019
Students from 35 countries will learn about the U.S. legal system and specialized areas of law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Center on Law & Technology
- Duke Law Tech Lab teams will present innovative ideas at Oct. 5 Demo Day - August 22, 2018
- Ward, Cadmus named to Fastcase 50 list of legal innovators - July 09, 2018
- Ward discusses proliferation of increasingly sophisticated fake videos online - May 25, 2018
- Ward discusses Facebook, blockchain, and data decentralization - May 16, 2018
- Ward: "We want law to help technology to empower and enable people" - March 12, 2018
- Ward explains the three imperatives of teaching tech in law - March 07, 2018
- Buell discusses use of AI for contract review - February 27, 2018
- Buell on legal AI: Emerging tech can "free up valuable time for lawyers to focus on client counseling and other higher-value work" - February 26, 2018
- Ward: "We want to teach about the technology that our clients are using—blockchain is absolutely that kind of technology" - February 08, 2018
- Duke Law seeking applicants for leader of library, technology services - December 19, 2017
- Fallone LLMLE '17 discusses Bitcoin volatility - December 08, 2017
- CoLT joins working group of law firms and universities to assist the Ethereum Technology expansion into an enterprise-grade technology - August 30, 2017
- Ward: Working with blockchain group will give Duke Law students opportunities to learn about and to shape blockchain policy - August 22, 2017
- Innovation incubator: Duke Law stakes out a leadership role in law and technology - July 14, 2017
- Q&A with Ward about entrepreneurship, experiential education, and law and technology - February 06, 2017
- Duke Law Groups Partner with Leading Artificial Intelligence Innovator - January 18, 2017