Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Center on Law & Technology
- Ward: "We want law to help technology to empower and enable people" - March 12, 2018
- Ward explains the three imperatives of teaching tech in law - March 07, 2018
- Buell discusses use of AI for contract review - February 27, 2018
- Buell on legal AI: Emerging tech can "free up valuable time for lawyers to focus on client counseling and other higher-value work" - February 26, 2018
- Ward: "We want to teach about the technology that our clients are using—blockchain is absolutely that kind of technology" - February 08, 2018
- Duke Law seeking applicants for leader of library, technology services - December 19, 2017
- Fallone LLMLE '17 discusses Bitcoin volatility - December 08, 2017
- CoLT joins working group of law firms and universities to assist the Ethereum Technology expansion into an enterprise-grade technology - August 30, 2017
- Ward: Working with blockchain group will give Duke Law students opportunities to learn about and to shape blockchain policy - August 22, 2017
- Innovation incubator: Duke Law stakes out a leadership role in law and technology - July 14, 2017
- Q&A with Ward about entrepreneurship, experiential education, and law and technology - February 06, 2017
- Duke Law Groups Partner with Leading Artificial Intelligence Innovator - January 18, 2017