Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, Mar. 1-2.
New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Center on Law & Technology
- Majority of federal judges have dealt with e-discovery problems in their courts, EDRM survey finds - February 12, 2019
- Duke Law's Tech Lab cited as innovator for incorporating AI into legal tech solutions - February 12, 2019
- UNC student team wins Duke Law A.I. showdown - January 15, 2019
- DCLT Fellow Sherman notes troubling international trend toward restrictions on Internet freedoms - January 11, 2019
- Ward helps N.C. Bar committee embrace design thinking to tackle access to justice issues - December 17, 2018
- Duke Law Tech Lab caps three days of legal technology events with Demo Day - October 23, 2018
- Podcast: Ward discusses preparing law students, lawyers and policymakers for “frontier technologies" - October 19, 2018
- Cybersecurity expert Malekos Smith appointed as inaugural Reuben Everett Cyber Scholar - October 19, 2018
- Malekos Smith: U.S. must study cultural and historical elements of Iran’s weaponization of cyberspace to plan effective defense - October 16, 2018
- Wagner '93 recaps Duke's Legal A.I. Showdown - October 11, 2018
- Duke Law Tech Lab teams will present innovative ideas at Oct. 5 Demo Day - August 22, 2018
- Ward, Cadmus named to Fastcase 50 list of legal innovators - July 09, 2018
- Ward discusses proliferation of increasingly sophisticated fake videos online - May 25, 2018
- Ward discusses Facebook, blockchain, and data decentralization - May 16, 2018
- Ward: "We want law to help technology to empower and enable people" - March 12, 2018
- Ward explains the three imperatives of teaching tech in law - March 07, 2018
- Buell discusses use of AI for contract review - February 27, 2018
- Buell on legal AI: Emerging tech can "free up valuable time for lawyers to focus on client counseling and other higher-value work" - February 26, 2018
- Ward: "We want to teach about the technology that our clients are using—blockchain is absolutely that kind of technology" - February 08, 2018
- Duke Law seeking applicants for leader of library, technology services - December 19, 2017
- Fallone LLMLE '17 discusses Bitcoin volatility - December 08, 2017
- CoLT joins working group of law firms and universities to assist the Ethereum Technology expansion into an enterprise-grade technology - August 30, 2017
- Ward: Working with blockchain group will give Duke Law students opportunities to learn about and to shape blockchain policy - August 22, 2017
- Innovation incubator: Duke Law stakes out a leadership role in law and technology - July 14, 2017
- Q&A with Ward about entrepreneurship, experiential education, and law and technology - February 06, 2017