Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book of regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Second-year students Hamachi, King, and Stewart selected for Duke's first cohort of Margolis Scholars in Health Policy and Management - October 19, 2017
- Fleishman discusses charitable giving and "Putting Wealth to Work" - October 19, 2017
- Center for Judicial Studies assembles stakeholders to discuss guidelines for technology assisted review - October 17, 2017
- Bowling comments on new NLRB appointments - October 17, 2017
- Haagen: If NFL works with players, there are "genuine, interesting, positive possibilities" for addressing racial issues - October 17, 2017
- Rai analyzes Federal Circuit decision on patent process - October 16, 2017
- Susan Akers JD/MEM ’91 and Amy Gillespie ’93: DOJ colleagues pursue civil remedies for environmental violations - October 13, 2017
- Susan Akers JD/MEM ’91 - October 13, 2017
- Schwarcz proposes new approach to sovereign debt restructuring - October 13, 2017
- Zelenak comments on possible clampdown on erroneous earned income tax credit claims - October 13, 2017
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic comments on proposed international regulations for mining the ocean floor - October 13, 2017
- Wiener addresses climate policy, trade, and adaptive regulation with recent research - October 12, 2017
- Purdy leads multidisciplinary project on humanity’s place in Anthropocene with Divinity’s Wirzba - October 12, 2017
- Benjamin discusses Trump threats to rescind broadcasting licenses - October 12, 2017
- Xiao Recio-Blanco LLM ’12, SJD ’15 - October 11, 2017
- A new calculation for the social cost of carbon - October 11, 2017
- Amy Gillespie '93 - October 11, 2017
- Newkirk JD/LLM ’18 selected for inaugural class of Douglass Fellows by Human Trafficking Institute - October 11, 2017
- The Environmental Law and Policy Clinic at 10: Blending science and law to pursue environmental justice proves formative for students - October 11, 2017
- Gulati and Blocher: Market principles could be brought to bear on refugee crises - October 10, 2017
- Video: Fleishman discusses modern philanthropy and new book, "Putting Wealth to Work" - October 10, 2017
- Francis ‘88 seeks Raleigh mayoral post - October 09, 2017
- Duke Law team contributes to initiative aimed at improving farm bill - October 06, 2017
- de Fontenay comments on apparent loosening of financial regulations - October 06, 2017
- Sechley and Nowlin critique N.C. rollback of water quality, coastal protections - October 06, 2017