Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book of regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Entrepreneurship
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic advised winners of Duke Startup Challenge - September 18, 2017
- Innovation incubator: Duke Law stakes out a leadership role in law and technology - July 14, 2017
- Alumni Profile: Rose McKinley JD/LLMLE '17 - July 14, 2017
- Fallone LLMLE '17 creates new firm specializing in startups - June 13, 2017
- Duke Law Tech Lab hosts demo day for legal tech startups - April 12, 2017
- Frey to serve as interim director of Duke's Innovation & Entrepreneurship Initiative - February 27, 2017
- Roth JD '11 LLMLE '12 discusses benefits of Duke's StartupConnect Networking Fair - February 15, 2017
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic students advise budding businesspeople at Duke's Innovation & Entrepreneurship Academy - February 10, 2017
- Rosie McKinley JD/LLMLE '17 - October 24, 2016
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic hosts Sept. 29 legal tech showcase during Duke's Entrepreneurship Week - September 21, 2016
- Cottingham LLMLE ’11 discusses directing LIU's Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation - September 16, 2016
- McGann LLMLE '15 named executive director of Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network - August 12, 2016
- Kim '17 says summer Pandora internship offered insight into legal and business side of tech - June 20, 2016
- New Duke entrepreneurship initiative sends students from law and engineering schools to Silicon Valley - April 08, 2016
- Mike McCollum, LLMLE ’15 - February 25, 2016
- Dyna Zekaoui, JD/LLMLE ’16 - February 25, 2016
- Trevor Kiviat, JD/LLMLE ’16 - February 25, 2016
- Fruth comments on pending Supreme Court cases relating to damages for patent infringement - November 09, 2015
- Frey discusses TV special about Dognition startup - May 11, 2015
- Frey helps guide new network of alumni planning to invest in Duke startups - March 12, 2015
- Submission to the Food and Drug Administration, Docket No. FDA-2011-D-0360 - February 03, 2015
- Heilbronner '91 launches accellerator program for women-led startups - January 29, 2015
- Biofuels entrepreneur Mennell '93 discusses venture to turn wasted wood into activated carbon - January 20, 2015
- Karl '83 and Fay Leo endow new faculty chair in business law and entrepreneurship - December 03, 2014
- Learning to navigate the world of entrepreneurship: Students hope LLMLE program helps launch their careers - October 31, 2014