Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Academic Strengths
- Longest says Environmental Law and Policy Clinic case challenges law favoring utility companies over private citizens - October 14, 2016
- Jonathan Wiener addresses climate, catastrophes, retrospective review, TTIP, and China’s environmental risk regulation - September 21, 2016
- Schroeder interprets and debates Constitution's vesting clause - September 19, 2016
- Video: Miller and Volokh discuss "Guns and the Supreme Court: The Influence of History" - September 15, 2016
- Center for Innovation Policy co-hosts conference to address patent quality concerns - September 13, 2016
- Farahany discusses Duke's Science, Law & Policy Laboratory - September 09, 2016
- Adler co-edits new "Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy" - September 09, 2016
- Postcard from the practice: Students hone legal skills through summer work in environmental law and policy - September 07, 2016
- Scholars to FDA: When put on food, “natural” is a meaningless label - September 06, 2016
- Nowlin deepens focus on connections between food and agricultural production and environment - August 30, 2016
- Pickle takes Energy Law class beyond black-letter law - August 30, 2016
- Damiano JD/MA ’14 joins DOJ Legal Honors Program - August 30, 2016
- Farahany analyzes ethical complications of first human head transplant - August 29, 2016
- Richman and co-author say ACA's Medicare payment strategies have failed - August 16, 2016
- New Buell book explains shortcomings in white-collar criminal justice - August 02, 2016
- Boyle comments on efforts to bring folk-music classics into the public domain - July 13, 2016
- Rai co-authors first set of ethical guidelines for Intellectual Property scholars - July 08, 2016
- Griffin discusses racial bias and jury trials - May 02, 2016
- Schwarcz scholarship finds novel solutions to large-scale economic problems - April 07, 2016
- Farahany debates ethics of “smart pills” for college students - November 04, 2015
- Michaels elected to American Law Institute - October 22, 2015
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic team tracks pollution from shuttered smelter - September 18, 2015
- Scholars work to factor inequality into climate change mitigation policy - September 18, 2015
- Charles discusses state of election law on 50th anniversary of Voting Rights Act - August 07, 2015
- Justice Ginsburg addresses alumni and Summer Institute in wide-ranging conversation with Siegel - August 07, 2015