On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Academic Strengths
- Sachs elected to American Law Institute - January 10, 2017
- Public Domain Day: What could have entered the public domain on Jan. 1, 2017? - January 06, 2017
- Purdy, Divinity’s Wirzba lead project on Anthropocene at Kenan Institute with support of Luce Foundation - January 05, 2017
- Siegel: Open letter to Trump calls on conservative constitutional scholars to join progressives in "speaking law to power" - December 14, 2016
- Podcast: Cox discusses the SEC and the Trump administration - November 21, 2016
- Mellon Foundation funds Brewster-organized yearlong seminar on corporate rights and international law - November 14, 2016
- Baxter examines future of Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - November 14, 2016
- Coleman on Kalvin Michael Smith release: "We’re going to keep at it until we exonerate him" - November 10, 2016
- Buell book looks beyond "lock 'em up" mentality for white-collar criminals - October 31, 2016
- Podcast: Nowlin discusses post-flooding pollution from factory farms in North Carolina - October 28, 2016
- Lemos elected to American Law Institute - October 26, 2016
- Reichman co-authors book on designing a microbial research commons - October 26, 2016
- Podcast: Blocher discusses the Second Amendment and the presidential election - October 21, 2016
- Longest says Environmental Law and Policy Clinic case challenges law favoring utility companies over private citizens - October 14, 2016
- Jonathan Wiener addresses climate, catastrophes, retrospective review, TTIP, and China’s environmental risk regulation - September 21, 2016
- Schroeder interprets and debates Constitution's vesting clause - September 19, 2016
- Video: Miller and Volokh discuss "Guns and the Supreme Court: The Influence of History" - September 15, 2016
- Center for Innovation Policy co-hosts conference to address patent quality concerns - September 13, 2016
- Adler co-edits new "Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy" - September 09, 2016
- Farahany discusses Duke's Science, Law & Policy Laboratory - September 09, 2016
- Postcard from the practice: Students hone legal skills through summer work in environmental law and policy - September 07, 2016
- Scholars to FDA: When put on food, “natural” is a meaningless label - September 06, 2016
- Damiano JD/MA ’14 joins DOJ Legal Honors Program - August 30, 2016
- Nowlin deepens focus on connections between food and agricultural production and environment - August 30, 2016
- Pickle takes Energy Law class beyond black-letter law - August 30, 2016