Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Academic Strengths
- Farahany analyzes ethical complications of first human head transplant - August 29, 2016
- Richman and co-author say ACA's Medicare payment strategies have failed - August 16, 2016
- New Buell book explains shortcomings in white-collar criminal justice - August 02, 2016
- Boyle comments on efforts to bring folk-music classics into the public domain - July 13, 2016
- Rai co-authors first set of ethical guidelines for Intellectual Property scholars - July 08, 2016
- Griffin discusses racial bias and jury trials - May 02, 2016
- Schwarcz scholarship finds novel solutions to large-scale economic problems - April 07, 2016
- Farahany debates ethics of “smart pills” for college students - November 04, 2015
- Michaels elected to American Law Institute - October 22, 2015
- Scholars work to factor inequality into climate change mitigation policy - September 18, 2015
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic team tracks pollution from shuttered smelter - September 18, 2015
- Charles discusses state of election law on 50th anniversary of Voting Rights Act - August 07, 2015
- Justice Ginsburg addresses alumni and Summer Institute in wide-ranging conversation with Siegel - August 07, 2015
- Vidmar: Don't blame juries for wrongful convictions - July 21, 2015
- Bradley examines "historical gloss" in Zivotofsky v. Kerry - July 20, 2015
- Court watching: Duke Law scholars comment on significant rulings from the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term - July 20, 2015
- Reardon '14 to clerk for Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts - July 16, 2015
- Third-year students Jaep and Bailey collaborate on report examining proposed Pennsylvania health care legislation - July 13, 2015
- Review of DLJ note authored by Rice '15: "Descriptively elegant, analytically convincing, thoroughly informed" - June 22, 2015
- Benjamin testifies before House Energy and Commerce Committee on FCC reform - May 14, 2015
- Jindal '16 discusses Wrongful Convictions Clinic work - May 06, 2015
- Reichman contributes to book addressing intellectual property rights and policies - April 16, 2015
- Rai co-authors article examining effect of trade secrets on cost of cutting-edge medications - April 09, 2015
- Helfer: Supreme Court “should be guided by those nations … that invoke core U.S. constitutional principles of equality, liberty and due process to recognize same-sex marriages.” - April 06, 2015
- Richman: Proposed N.C. legislation "fails to understand the complexity of religious freedom in America" - April 03, 2015