Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Scholar of criminal law, procedure, and criminology joins governing faculty - June 23, 2017
- Wiener parses complexities of U.S. climate policy for Paris-based Climate Economics Chair - June 22, 2017
- Jackson ’17 and Lott ’17 land Legal Honors Program positions with HUD and DOJ - May 23, 2017
- Bradley serves as Reporter on ALI's newly completed Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States - May 23, 2017
- Blocher and Gordon join ACLU-NC Board of Directors - May 23, 2017
- Lynch tells Class of 2017 grads to ask: "What is my responsibility to those who I may never know?" - May 15, 2017
- Class of 2017 presents Justin Miller Awards at Graduation Gala - May 15, 2017
- Duke Law celebrates Class of 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships - May 03, 2017
- Volunteer profile: Lin Chua LLM '00 - April 11, 2017
- Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to speak at 2017 hooding ceremony - April 03, 2017
- Students gain insight into building satisfying careers at annual ESQ business law symposium - March 31, 2017
- Boyle discusses borrowing and control in musical history and the launch of "Theft" - March 28, 2017
- Blocher's new book asks how and why First Amendment applies to speech without words or clear meaning - March 06, 2017
- DeGory '17, Wright '18 take Dean's Cup - February 23, 2017
- Take in the Dean’s Cup final round, Feb. 21, 5:30 p.m. - February 20, 2017
- Community pro bono effort leads to commutations for low-level drug offenders - February 03, 2017
- Blue '73 elected president of National Conference of State Legislatures - January 19, 2017
- Sawchak '89 and Elliott '93 appointed to senior leadership posts in N.C. Department of Justice - January 18, 2017
- Defense attorney Treem '72 discusses career and taking on clients no one else will - January 13, 2017
- Sachs elected to American Law Institute - January 10, 2017
- 2016 Scholarship and Fellowship Luncheon: "Paying it forward is very rewarding" - January 06, 2017
- Purdy, Divinity’s Wirzba lead project on Anthropocene at Kenan Institute with support of Luce Foundation - January 05, 2017
- Clerkship connections: Duke Law students seeking post-graduate clerkships find guidance and support among faculty, staff, and alumni - December 15, 2016
- Reiners leads revitalization of Duke Law's Global Financial Markets Center - November 16, 2016