On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Bradley discusses prospect of U.S. exiting trade agreements and treaties - November 14, 2016
- Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity - November 02, 2016
- Lucero JD/MPP ’17 receives NALP Pro Bono Publico Award - October 27, 2016
- Reichman co-authors book on designing a microbial research commons - October 26, 2016
- Rosie McKinley JD/LLMLE '17 - October 24, 2016
- Appellate Litigation Clinic prevails in Third Circuit - October 19, 2016
- Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center transformation - October 19, 2016
- Duke Law presents “Diversity of Thoughts: Finding Common Ground”, Oct. 18 - October 13, 2016
- First graduates with dual degree in Law & Entrepreneurship find an edge in job market - October 12, 2016
- Register now for Wintersession 2017 - September 30, 2016
- Student volunteers assist veterans at Bull City Stand Down - September 30, 2016
- de Figueiredo co-edits book on non-market business strategy - September 28, 2016
- Buell: Wells Fargo scandal demands "a fundamental rethinking" of the scale of large U.S. businesses and the legal responsibilities of corporate managers - September 16, 2016
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic represents 14-year-old activist in call for greenhouse gas reductions - September 13, 2016
- Civil Justice Clinic secures significant trial judgment for client in landlord-tenant case - September 08, 2016
- Series looks at investigations behind Wrongful Convictions Clinic cases - September 06, 2016
- Duke Law faculty engage in conversation, art exhibit, on race, justice, and empathy at Nasher Museum - September 06, 2016
- Duke Law welcomes the JD Class of 2019 - August 30, 2016
- Damiano JD/MA ’14 joins DOJ Legal Honors Program - August 30, 2016
- NOPD consent decree monitor Aronie '93 praises department's new peer intervention program - August 29, 2016
- What did Duke Law students do this summer? - August 29, 2016
- Baxter: A congressional repeal of Dodd-Frank is unlikely and would be almost as complex as its passage - August 24, 2016
- Thomas '92 crafts a specialty in auditor liability - August 23, 2016
- Scarboro '89: an influential woman in securities law - August 23, 2016
- Lau ’09: Without transparency and accountability, prosecutors’ “conviction integrity units” likely won’t resolve problem of wrongful convictions - August 19, 2016