Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Jackson ’17 and Lott ’17 land Legal Honors Program positions with HUD and DOJ - May 23, 2017
- Bradley serves as Reporter on ALI's newly completed Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States - May 23, 2017
- Lynch tells Class of 2017 grads to ask: "What is my responsibility to those who I may never know?" - May 15, 2017
- Class of 2017 presents Justin Miller Awards at Graduation Gala - May 15, 2017
- Duke Law celebrates Class of 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships - May 03, 2017
- Volunteer profile: Lin Chua LLM '00 - April 11, 2017
- Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to speak at 2017 hooding ceremony - April 03, 2017
- Students gain insight into building satisfying careers at annual ESQ business law symposium - March 31, 2017
- Boyle discusses borrowing and control in musical history and the launch of "Theft" - March 28, 2017
- Blocher's new book asks how and why First Amendment applies to speech without words or clear meaning - March 06, 2017
- DeGory '17, Wright '18 take Dean's Cup - February 23, 2017
- Take in the Dean’s Cup final round, Feb. 21, 5:30 p.m. - February 20, 2017
- Community pro bono effort leads to commutations for low-level drug offenders - February 03, 2017
- Blue '73 elected president of National Conference of State Legislatures - January 19, 2017
- Sawchak '89 and Elliott '93 appointed to senior leadership posts in N.C. Department of Justice - January 18, 2017
- Defense attorney Treem '72 discusses career and taking on clients no one else will - January 13, 2017
- Sachs elected to American Law Institute - January 10, 2017
- 2016 Scholarship and Fellowship Luncheon: "Paying it forward is very rewarding" - January 06, 2017
- Purdy, Divinity’s Wirzba lead project on Anthropocene at Kenan Institute with support of Luce Foundation - January 05, 2017
- Clerkship connections: Duke Law students seeking post-graduate clerkships find guidance and support among faculty, staff, and alumni - December 15, 2016
- Reiners leads revitalization of Duke Law's Global Financial Markets Center - November 16, 2016
- Bradley discusses prospect of U.S. exiting trade agreements and treaties - November 14, 2016
- Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity - November 02, 2016
- Lucero JD/MPP ’17 receives NALP Pro Bono Publico Award - October 27, 2016