Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Blueprint for Success: 1Ls get an early start on job searches at Career Center’s networking event - March 20, 2014
- Kaufman: DOJ’s poor record on financial fraud enforcement reflects “two levels of justice in this country” - March 17, 2014
- McAllaster: States should drop laws that target HIV-positive people if virus transmission is not a risk - March 14, 2014
- Beskind: Secret bonus payments allegedly made by Durham police to drug informants would violate defendants’ rights - March 12, 2014
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic finds learning opportunities in supporting Triangle social entrepreneurs - March 10, 2014
- Gulati: Loan payment provision may give Ukrainians a weapon with which to counter Russia - March 10, 2014
- Register now for Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy short courses - March 10, 2014
- "A judge for all seasons:" Judge Allyson Duncan '75 - March 04, 2014
- Baliga '14 and Glass '14 win 2014 Dean's Cup; Glass named best oralist by federal judges - February 28, 2014
- Schroeder testifies before House Judiciary Committee on president’s duty to execute laws - February 27, 2014
- McAllaster honored by ABA for excellence in provision of HIV legal services, advocacy - February 25, 2014
- Wettach: N.C. voucher money likely to go to unaccountable religious institutions - February 24, 2014
- Gao ’86, former president of China Investment Corporation, to address Class of 2014 at hooding ceremony - February 03, 2014
- Clinic students help U.N. draft principles on redress for human trafficking victims - January 30, 2014
- LLM candidate Adeeyo ’14 wins ethics prize for research on corporate social responsibility in Africa - January 22, 2014
- Htun ’13 receives 2014 Sea Grant Knauss Fellowship to work in international affairs at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - January 16, 2014
- Mary Pat Dwyer ’14: Scotusblogger - January 07, 2014
- Public Domain Day 2014: Find out what could (but won't) enter the public domain Jan. 1 - December 30, 2013
- Editorial: Armstrong’s wrongful conviction points to serious flaws in N.C. justice system - December 27, 2013
- Sachs’ Atlantic Marine brief makes The Green Bag’s list of year’s best legal writing - December 27, 2013
- Schwarcz: Safe harbor provisions that protect derivative traders "make no logical sense" in context of municipal bankruptcy - December 26, 2013
- Schwarcz comments on banks' concessions to Detroit regarding interest rate swap termination fees - December 26, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client discusses pardon - December 26, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client LaMonte Armstrong receives pardon of innocence from N.C. governor - December 23, 2013
- Sachs' Atlantic Marine brief honored by Green Bag on list of "Exemplary Legal Writing 2013" - December 23, 2013