Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Dellinger receives The American Lawyer's Lifetime Achievement Award - October 25, 2013
- Justice Clarence Thomas shares his journey from the South to the Supreme Court - October 25, 2013
- Cox co-chairs financial regulatory reform task force offering new plan for implementing Volcker Rule - October 24, 2013
- Boyce '12 secures Supreme Court clerkship - October 23, 2013
- Baxter calls JP Morgan "a test case" for DOJ contemplating action against other banks - October 23, 2013
- Learn about International and Comparative Law at Duke - October 22, 2013
- Sachs mentioned 11 times by Supreme Court justices and lawyers in Atlantic Marine oral argument - October 10, 2013
- The Duke Law bowling league at 10 - October 09, 2013
- Duke Law students discuss motivations for pursuing dual degrees - October 09, 2013
- Smiley '13 sworn in as LANC Clifton Everett Fellow in Richmond County, N.C., lauded for public interest work - October 04, 2013
- International lawyers bring varied backgrounds and interests to bear on LLM studies at Duke - October 04, 2013
- “Camaraderie and high level of enthusiasm” distinguish Duke’s Sports and Entertainment Law Society - October 03, 2013
- Supreme Court order regarding Sachs' brief called "rare homework assignment" - October 03, 2013
- Blue ’73 receives Duke’s University Medal, delivers Founders' Day address, Oct. 4 - October 02, 2013
- Justice Alito offers lessons from the bench — and a distinguished career - October 01, 2013
- Cox says pursuing more admissions of guilt by individuals would be significant shift for SEC - September 27, 2013
- Google selects Durham as part of Tech Hub Network - September 25, 2013
- Schwarcz examines possible circumstances and consequences of U.S. debt default, and how they might be mitigated - September 23, 2013
- Justice Susanne Baer, of the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany, delivers Bernstein Memorial Lecture, Sept. 30 - September 23, 2013
- Cox says JP Morgan’s $920 million settlement with regulators will go towards federal debt reduction - September 20, 2013
- Richman testifies before House Judiciary Subcommittee on healthcare reform and competition - September 20, 2013
- Duke Law students volunteer to assist homeless veterans at 2013 Bull City Stand Down - September 19, 2013
- Bradley says using Establishment Clause to overturn ban on “Messiah” for child’s name is easier than using parental rights argument - September 18, 2013
- Richman testifies before House Judiciary Subcommittee on health care reform and competition, Sept. 19 - September 18, 2013
- Farahany examines how brain scans undermine privacy or are checked by the Fourth and Fifth Amendments - September 16, 2013