On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Dunlap on Bergdahl release: We "cannot toss aside the cherished military ethos of leaving no one behind" - June 05, 2014
- The Alaska Law Review: Success of student-edited journal reflects close ties to state bar - June 05, 2014
- Classmates, editors, honor Katbi ’13 with posthumous publication of note in Alaska Law Review - June 02, 2014
- How to advise a president: Powell offers a vision from Justice Jackson - June 02, 2014
- Gao ’86 to 2014 graduates: Preserve optimism and idealism, lead by example - May 12, 2014
- The Graduation Gala: Students honor their own with Justin Miller Awards, present Class Gift - May 09, 2014
- Purdy reviews Piketty’s "Capital in the Twenty-First Century" - May 05, 2014
- Coleman: Botched Oklahoma execution was "horrendous" and "easily avoidable" - May 01, 2014
- Celebrating the Class of 2014 - April 30, 2014
- Haagen: NBA Commissioner Silver has "put his stamp on the league" with ban on Clippers' owner - April 30, 2014
- Justice John Paul Stevens cites Adler's 1998 article "The Etiquette of Federalism" in forthcoming book - April 28, 2014
- Blocher weighs in on Senate candidate's constitutional claims - April 28, 2014
- Charles comments on the unprecedented public clash over race between Chief Justice Roberts and Justice Sotomayor - April 24, 2014
- Townsend '95 receives praise for "compelling" debut novel, Saint Monkey - April 24, 2014
- Duke Law team has best-ever showing at Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition in Vienna - April 21, 2014
- Richman’s forthcoming DLJ article, “The Challenge of Co-Religionist Commerce,” cited in Kentucky Supreme Court opinion - April 21, 2014
- Ward ’16 prevails, Carles ’16 also praised for superb advocacy in Hardt Cup final - April 10, 2014
- Duke Diamond takes trophy at UVA Law Softball Invitational - April 07, 2014
- Haagen says NLRB ruling allowing college football players to form union fits into larger “attack on the notion of amateurism” - March 27, 2014
- Pasten LLM ’14 headed to World Bank’s Legal Associate Program for environmental and international law - March 25, 2014
- For Appellate Litigation Clinic team, Third Circuit appeal is a “highlight” experience - March 25, 2014
- Scribes names 3L Brod’s DLJ note on First Amendment’s Assembly Clause best journal article of year - March 21, 2014
- Blueprint for Success: 1Ls get an early start on job searches at Career Center’s networking event - March 20, 2014
- Kaufman: DOJ’s poor record on financial fraud enforcement reflects “two levels of justice in this country” - March 17, 2014
- McAllaster: States should drop laws that target HIV-positive people if virus transmission is not a risk - March 14, 2014