Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- "Legal Fictions:" In her new book, Holloway argues that U.S. racial identity is the creation of U.S. law - December 20, 2013
- Huckerby produces, helps launch UN constitutional database on women’s rights - December 20, 2013
- Baxter: Constructive financial reform requires a system that is "mutually beneficial," not punitive - December 19, 2013
- New Wintersession course for 1Ls highlights role of corporate lawyers - December 12, 2013
- Duke AIDS Legal Project receives $100K grant from Elton John AIDS Foundation - December 05, 2013
- Supreme Court Atlantic Marine opinion discusses Sachs' argument, leaves open possibility it is correct - December 05, 2013
- Darrell Miller, scholar of constitutional law, civil rights, and civil procedure, joins governing faculty - November 22, 2013
- Duke Law’s new Center for Innovation Policy promotes innovation that spurs long-term economic growth - November 13, 2013
- Youngkin LLMLE '12 discusses how Duke Law's entrepreneurial curriculum has helped shape her career - November 13, 2013
- Waters '14 discusses his choice to pursue JD/LLM, calling it, "a perfect fit" - November 01, 2013
- Dellinger receives The American Lawyer's Lifetime Achievement Award - October 25, 2013
- Justice Clarence Thomas shares his journey from the South to the Supreme Court - October 25, 2013
- Cox co-chairs financial regulatory reform task force offering new plan for implementing Volcker Rule - October 24, 2013
- Boyce '12 secures Supreme Court clerkship - October 23, 2013
- Baxter calls JP Morgan "a test case" for DOJ contemplating action against other banks - October 23, 2013
- Learn about International and Comparative Law at Duke - October 22, 2013
- Sachs mentioned 11 times by Supreme Court justices and lawyers in Atlantic Marine oral argument - October 10, 2013
- The Duke Law bowling league at 10 - October 09, 2013
- Duke Law students discuss motivations for pursuing dual degrees - October 09, 2013
- Smiley '13 sworn in as LANC Clifton Everett Fellow in Richmond County, N.C., lauded for public interest work - October 04, 2013
- International lawyers bring varied backgrounds and interests to bear on LLM studies at Duke - October 04, 2013
- “Camaraderie and high level of enthusiasm” distinguish Duke’s Sports and Entertainment Law Society - October 03, 2013
- Supreme Court order regarding Sachs' brief called "rare homework assignment" - October 03, 2013
- Blue ’73 receives Duke’s University Medal, delivers Founders' Day address, Oct. 4 - October 02, 2013
- Justice Alito offers lessons from the bench — and a distinguished career - October 01, 2013