On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Justice Alito offers lessons from the bench — and a distinguished career - October 01, 2013
- Cox says pursuing more admissions of guilt by individuals would be significant shift for SEC - September 27, 2013
- Google selects Durham as part of Tech Hub Network - September 25, 2013
- Justice Susanne Baer, of the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany, delivers Bernstein Memorial Lecture, Sept. 30 - September 23, 2013
- Schwarcz examines possible circumstances and consequences of U.S. debt default, and how they might be mitigated - September 23, 2013
- Richman testifies before House Judiciary Subcommittee on healthcare reform and competition - September 20, 2013
- Cox says JP Morgan’s $920 million settlement with regulators will go towards federal debt reduction - September 20, 2013
- Duke Law students volunteer to assist homeless veterans at 2013 Bull City Stand Down - September 19, 2013
- Bradley says using Establishment Clause to overturn ban on “Messiah” for child’s name is easier than using parental rights argument - September 18, 2013
- Richman testifies before House Judiciary Subcommittee on health care reform and competition, Sept. 19 - September 18, 2013
- Farahany examines how brain scans undermine privacy or are checked by the Fourth and Fifth Amendments - September 16, 2013
- Praising increase in diversity at Duke Law, alumni call for vigilance and vision on civil rights - September 16, 2013
- Schwarcz says Dodd-Frank fell short by failing to address financial market risk - September 12, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic and Innocence Project receive $250,000 grant from DOJ - September 10, 2013
- Farahany featured in “Brains on Trial” series on neuroscience and law, hosted by Alan Alda - September 09, 2013
- Terry Collingsworth ’82 - September 03, 2013
- Children's Law Clinic client awarded $20,000 in wrongfully denied Social Security benefits - September 03, 2013
- Bradley: President’s approach on Syria highlights how executive war power “involves an overlapping mix of law, politics, and practice” - September 02, 2013
- Duke Law welcomes JD class of 2016 - August 27, 2013
- Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy has successful inaugural season - August 23, 2013
- Jenkins on "I Have a Dream" speech copyright: "It's a piece of history, and I think most people think that he would have wanted it to be available" - August 23, 2013
- Law of Slavery: Course examines slavery through the ‘lens of the law of daily life’ - August 22, 2013
- Federal Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure opens “Duke Rules Package” for comment - August 22, 2013
- Meet the JD class of 2016 - August 20, 2013
- Sachs' brief in Atlantic Marine v. U.S. District Court called "an excellent example of a scholarly amicus brief" - August 20, 2013