Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Powell spurs publication of historic OLC opinions - August 19, 2013
- Miller on MLK legacy: Citizenship and equality are broader conceptions than civil rights alone - August 16, 2013
- To our incoming JD and LLM students, welcome to Durham! - August 16, 2013
- Rai appointed to Administrative Conference of the United States - August 16, 2013
- Bradley: Tenn. judge "overstepped" in changing child’s name from Messiah to Martin - August 13, 2013
- Buell says AG’s plans to curb harsh drug sentences expands practice of prosecutors with heavy drug dockets - August 13, 2013
- Dunlap comments on murder conviction of soldier who ordered fire on unarmed Afghans - August 12, 2013
- Duke scholars spearhead new study on capital markets - July 24, 2013
- D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy wraps successful first session; register now for second - July 19, 2013
- Harlow '12 makes case for corporate homicide law - July 17, 2013
- Benjamin testifies on FCC reform before House Commerce subcommittee - July 10, 2013
- Veteran Havens ’13 among Duke’s fastest growing student group - July 09, 2013
- DeMott gratified by Supreme Court’s citation of Restatement (Third) of Agency - June 26, 2013
- Ward named director of Start-Up Ventures Clinic - June 14, 2013
- Clinic client discusses wrongful conviction and post-exoneration life - June 13, 2013
- Charles and co-author map a “post-Shelby County” strategy - June 07, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center receives $5 million grant from The Duke Endowment - June 04, 2013
- Sara Sternberg Greene joins faculty – an interdisciplinary scholar of bankruptcy, commercial, and tax law - June 03, 2013
- Bhargava LLMLE '12 co-founds startup for crowdsourcing real estate investment - May 31, 2013
- Conor Reardon '14 - May 30, 2013
- Duggan '10 wins award for investigation and prosecution of environmental crimes - May 24, 2013
- Schroeder: Why the Justice Department may be right - May 17, 2013
- Bryant '14 discusses being the first African American DLJ editor-in-chief - May 15, 2013
- Solicitor General tells Duke Law School’s 2013 graduates to act with integrity and fight cynicism - May 14, 2013
- Gala, Justin Miller Awards, and class gift kick off 2013 graduation weekend - May 10, 2013