On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Gala, Justin Miller Awards, and class gift kick off 2013 graduation weekend - May 10, 2013
- Endowed chair honors a father and a legacy - May 09, 2013
- Baxter, Purdy, Richman, and Siegel honored with distinguished professorships - May 06, 2013
- Celebrating the Class of 2013 - May 02, 2013
- Appellate Litigation Clinic students prevail in Fourth Circuit - May 01, 2013
- Cieluch '15 receives diversity fellowship - April 30, 2013
- Duke Law salutes graduating pro bono leaders - April 30, 2013
- Osterman defends SJD dissertation on mass digitization projects - April 30, 2013
- Elisabeth de Fontenay, emerging scholar of corporate law, finance, and financial institutions, joins governing faculty - April 24, 2013
- Tatiana Sainati ’13 - April 19, 2013
- Bennett '06 appointed first managing editor of Lawfare - April 19, 2013
- Bradley says Supreme Court has "cut back on the vast majority of Alien Tort Statute cases" with Kiobel ruling - April 18, 2013
- Richman co-authors article on physicians' role in assessing competency for concealed-weapons permits - April 18, 2013
- DBA honors “outstanding and noteworthy endeavors” to mark end of academic year - April 16, 2013
- Sachs article on fixing personal jurisdiction called "entertaining" and "thought provoking" - April 16, 2013
- Rai comments on importance of Supreme Court gene patent ruling - April 16, 2013
- Baxter comments on IMF chief's concern that big banks are more dangerous than ever - April 15, 2013
- 5 Questions for Ellie Marranzini '13 - April 12, 2013
- Law & Contemporary Problems symposium examines child custody decisionmaking, April 26 - April 11, 2013
- Appellate Litigation Clinic students prevail in D.C. Circuit - April 10, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client discusses his long ordeal - April 08, 2013
- Chris Bryant '14 - April 04, 2013
- Martinez ’13, Community Enterprise Clinic, help client prevail before SEC in shareholder advocacy initiative - April 02, 2013
- 5 Questions for Sophia Carter '15 - March 27, 2013
- Bradley, Farahany, and Rai elected to membership in American Law Institute - March 26, 2013