On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Murder charges dropped against Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic client LaMonte Armstrong - March 19, 2013
- 5 Questions for Mariana Estevez JD/LLM '15 - March 18, 2013
- Duke Law’s Federalist Society chapter honored as “Chapter of the Year” - March 08, 2013
- Pamela Gann '73 - March 07, 2013
- Duke Law launches clinic headed by prominent international human rights advocate Jayne Huckerby - March 05, 2013
- Learn about the Duke Law LLM experience - March 05, 2013
- Levy examines Supreme Court “floodgate” cases, concerns - March 05, 2013
- Bradley examines implications of Supreme Court's ruling limiting reach of Alien Tort Statute - March 05, 2013
- U.S. Solicitor General Donald Verrilli to address Class of 2013 at hooding ceremony - February 28, 2013
- Introducing the Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy - February 26, 2013
- 2Ls Baliga and Gupta win 2013 Dean’s Cup - February 26, 2013
- 5 Questions for Autumn Hamit '14 - February 22, 2013
- Duke Law launches Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy - February 21, 2013
- Guantanamo Defense Clinic continues work on complex cases in military commission system - February 19, 2013
- Hoye discusses law school applications - February 13, 2013
- New scholarships reflect faculty and administration commitment to student support - February 07, 2013
- Judges' Journal: Interview with Dean David F. Levi - February 05, 2013
- Levy brings focus on judicial process and passion for teaching to associate professor position - February 05, 2013
- Duke Law students begin careers in public service as military lawyers - February 04, 2013
- David Roche '13 - February 04, 2013
- Anne ’94 and Adrian ’95 Dollard establish scholarship for law students pursuing studies in entrepreneurship or business - February 04, 2013
- "Loose threads" could unravel murder conviction of Wrongful Convictions Clinic client jailed for 36 years - January 31, 2013
- Randall Kennedy to deliver civil rights lecture series - January 28, 2013
- New paper from Monteleone '13 gives context for Argentine debt crisis - January 28, 2013
- Duke lawyers and students work to free imprisoned Wilson man - January 25, 2013