Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Schroeder comments on DOJ policy study, recommendations, to improve gun control - December 16, 2012
- Levi named a 'most influential' leader in legal education - December 12, 2012
- Swedish TV covers Wrongful Convictions Clinic’s work for client LaMonte Armstrong - December 11, 2012
- Salzman assesses Clean Water Act's successes and failures - December 10, 2012
- Purdy makes a moral argument for low birthrates - December 10, 2012
- Children’s Law Clinic work ends school suspension for 8th grader - November 27, 2012
- Levi discusses legal education in the new economy - November 19, 2012
- Veteran executive branch lawyers Powell and Schroeder team up for course on constitutional scope and limits of presidential authority - November 19, 2012
- Boyce ’12 selected as 2013 Bristow Fellow in U.S. Department of Justice - November 15, 2012
- Duke Law approves new JD/LLMLE program - November 13, 2012
- Justice and Politics For All: Young comments on law, politics and the legitimacy of the Supreme Court. - November 09, 2012
- Bellamy JD/LLM '05 launches probate and policy initiative in Tanzania - November 08, 2012
- Benjamin comments on perils of spreading false information via Twitter - November 05, 2012
- Buell analyzes appeal in insider trading case - October 26, 2012
- Children’s Law Clinic advocacy relieves family of $23,000 claim - October 18, 2012
- Baxter discusses financial regulation in Europe, Asia - October 03, 2012
- Welcoming new students and a new year - August 31, 2012
- 5 Questions for Larissa Boz '14 - August 27, 2012
- Repeat honor: Salzman article on historic baselines named best of year - July 20, 2012
- Duke Law faculty, alumni, and students secure release, new trial, for LaMonte Armstrong - July 10, 2012
- Stars commit $5 million to support student scholarships, financial aid - July 09, 2012
- Nita A. Farahany ’04 to join Duke Law faculty - June 12, 2012
- Rachel Brewster to join Duke Law faculty - June 07, 2012
- Leitch '12 wins Burton Legal Writing Award - June 06, 2012
- Highly cited - June 04, 2012