Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Lau ’09: Without transparency and accountability, prosecutors’ “conviction integrity units” likely won’t resolve problem of wrongful convictions - August 19, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client featured in new MTV series - August 18, 2016
- U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan ’81 reflects on criminal sentencing - August 09, 2016
- Skene '14 named AAAS 2016-17 Judicial Branch Fellow - August 08, 2016
- Felman '87 to receive Charles R. English Award from ABA Criminal Justice Section - August 08, 2016
- Roche '13 discusses environmental implications of an increased global demand for sand - August 08, 2016
- Krouse '97 joins leadership of Alumni and Development Office - August 08, 2016
- Fine '11 honored by ABA as one of top 40 young lawyers "on the rise" - August 05, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic uses Supreme Court ruling banning life without parole for juveniles to request new sentencing hearing for client - July 28, 2016
- Purdy: The 2016 presidential race represents a repudiation of Obama’s belief in policies that can benefit all Americans - July 26, 2016
- Beck '85 honored with 2016 Citizen Lawyer Award from N.C. Bar Association - July 25, 2016
- Liu '18 reports on summer internships with Justice Genine D. Edwards of the Kings County Supreme Court - July 25, 2016
- Hooding 2016 - July 22, 2016
- de Fontenay study: Public companies tend to choose lower quality outside counsel than is optimal for high-value deals - July 21, 2016
- Roady '76 tackles pressing environmental issues with new appointments at Duke Law and Nicholas Institute - July 06, 2016
- Blocher comments on tendency for gun sales to surge after mass shootings - July 06, 2016
- Hossain '18 receives 2016 Sarah Parker Scholarship from N.C. Association of Women Attorneys - July 05, 2016
- Becton '69 receives Lake Family Public Service Award from NCBA - June 29, 2016
- Teachout '99 wins Democratic congressional primary in New York - June 29, 2016
- Helfer parses international law relevant to the UK's withdrawal from the EU - June 27, 2016
- McNeill becomes president-elect of N.C. Bar Association - June 27, 2016
- Crouse '80 publishes military thriller, "Broken Eagle" - June 27, 2016
- Porcaro '11 discusses tech innovations to improve delivery of legal aid, government, and social services - June 24, 2016
- Young: Texas’s success in immigration lawsuit means more state governments are likely “to challenge the lawfulness of national action” - June 24, 2016
- Dellinger: The Supreme Court's non-decision on immigration "represents a signal failure of democracy." - June 24, 2016