The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Custom’s Future: Bradley publishes collection of essays on development and application of customary international law - March 30, 2016
- Students learn about the business of business law at ‘ESQ’ - March 25, 2016
- Bellis '17 named Best Oralist at First Amendment Moot Court competition - March 22, 2016
- Millhiser '06 considers the qualities, beyond top credentials, make a superb justice - March 21, 2016
- Purdy reflects on the long-term costs of coal mining in Appalachia - March 21, 2016
- McAllaster and Skinner-Thompson '08 call for revision of harmful Reagan-era laws and policies on HIV and AIDS - March 18, 2016
- March 4 PILF Auction & Gala supports student summer public interest internships - February 25, 2016
- Simons ’17 and Harrington ’17 prevail in Dean’s Cup final round; Simons named best oralist - February 23, 2016
- O'Brien '16 honored by Grammy Foundation - February 19, 2016
- New article by Siegel and Bradley sheds light on constitutional conventions and replacing Justice Scalia - February 14, 2016
- Levi elected American Law Institute president - January 21, 2016
- Top tech attorney Yates '81 pitches Atlanta to Bay Area tech firms - January 19, 2016
- Sorrell '94 receives Dallas Bar Association's 2016 MLK Justice Award - January 19, 2016
- Holton '73 appointed to N.C. Equal Access to Justice Commission - January 07, 2016
- Wintersession 2016: Learning, building, and discovering new skills - January 06, 2016
- Marcus Benning ’17 - January 06, 2016
- Ben Shellhorn JD/MBA ’15 - December 21, 2015
- Purdy discusses his life, work, and political action - November 09, 2015
- Fruth comments on pending Supreme Court cases relating to damages for patent infringement - November 09, 2015
- Dunlap: Rules for lethal cyber weapons are similar to those for traditional weapons - November 05, 2015
- Tjoflat '57, longest-serving federal judge, passes 45 years on bench - November 05, 2015
- Farahany debates ethics of “smart pills” for college students - November 04, 2015
- Skinner-Thompson '08 lauds U.S. Department of Education for taking "common-sense" approach to inclusion for transgender students - November 04, 2015
- Benning '17, BLSA, address university response to race-related incidents - October 29, 2015
- Purdy discusses his new book, "After Nature" - October 07, 2015