On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Rai: Supreme Court ruling upholding USPTO's broad patent review likely to displease brand-name drug makers - June 21, 2016
- Gulati comments on Ukraine's bond default defenses - June 20, 2016
- Bowling '80 reflects on the importance of well-being to lawyers and lessons learned from teaching that subject at Duke Law - June 20, 2016
- Purdy discusses political developments - June 20, 2016
- Kim '17 says summer Pandora internship offered insight into legal and business side of tech - June 20, 2016
- Gostin '74 receives presidential appointment to National Cancer Advisory Board - June 20, 2016
- Benjamin questions constitutionality of NY governor's order for state to boycott supporters of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement - June 17, 2016
- Adler, co-editor of "The Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy," discusses different ways to measure inequality - June 17, 2016
- Benjamin: Mere transmission of speech via Internet does not implicate First Amendment - June 17, 2016
- Purdy participates in forum on the origins and future of a split among Democrats - June 14, 2016
- In wake of Orlando shooting, Duke GPSC offers support for LGBTQ community and campus resources for counseling and advocacy - June 13, 2016
- Welcoming new scholars, teachers - May 27, 2016
- Anna Johns ’16 - May 27, 2016
- Purdy posits Trump's rise as a symptom of too little democracy - May 27, 2016
- Eggerly ’18 helps foster kids avoid identity theft - May 26, 2016
- Meet Lewis Hutchison, Duke Law’s new assistant dean for student affairs - May 25, 2016
- Kim '16 and Damiano '14 secure DOJ positions through Legal Honors Program - May 13, 2016
- Duke Law celebrates the Class of 2016 - May 11, 2016
- Bartlett analyzes legality of a school’s gender-based commencement robing policy - May 03, 2016
- Charlie Rose ’68, T’64 to address class of 2016 at hooding ceremony - April 27, 2016
- Taylor ’16 argues federal appeal in Third Circuit - April 20, 2016
- Bradley receives Andrew Carnegie Fellowship - April 18, 2016
- Duke ranks third in best colleges for African-Americans - April 13, 2016
- Anderson '18 wins Hardt Cup Moot Court Competition for first-year students - April 13, 2016
- Duke Law announces new leaders of public interest, externship programs - April 08, 2016