Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Duke rank's third in best colleges for African-Americans - April 13, 2016
- Anderson '18 wins Hardt Cup Moot Court Competition for first-year students - April 13, 2016
- Duke Law announces new leaders of public interest, externship programs - April 08, 2016
- Scharf '88 discusses sharing deanship at Case Western Reserve University School of Law - April 06, 2016
- Wettach: HB 2 doesn't put federal Title IX education funds immediately at risk - April 05, 2016
- Wettach: Feds would aim for settlement with N.C. over HB 2 before pulling aid to schools - April 05, 2016
- Bilas '92 credits legal education with aiding on-air success - April 05, 2016
- President Obama appoints Washington '92 to Council of the Administrative Conference of the United States - April 05, 2016
- McGovern appointed as one of two special masters to help overhaul foster care in Texas - April 05, 2016
- Duke Law panel examines controversial N.C. law limiting LGBTQ protections - April 01, 2016
- Custom’s Future: Bradley publishes collection of essays on development and application of customary international law - March 30, 2016
- Students learn about the business of business law at ‘ESQ’ - March 25, 2016
- Bellis '17 named Best Oralist at First Amendment Moot Court competition - March 22, 2016
- Purdy reflects on the long-term costs of coal mining in Appalachia - March 21, 2016
- Millhiser '06 considers the qualities, beyond top credentials, make a superb justice - March 21, 2016
- McAllaster and Skinner-Thompson '08 call for revision of harmful Reagan-era laws and policies on HIV and AIDS - March 18, 2016
- March 4 PILF Auction & Gala supports student summer public interest internships - February 25, 2016
- Simons ’17 and Harrington ’17 prevail in Dean’s Cup final round; Simons named best oralist - February 23, 2016
- O'Brien '16 honored by Grammy Foundation - February 19, 2016
- New article by Siegel and Bradley sheds light on constitutional conventions and replacing Justice Scalia - February 14, 2016
- Levi elected American Law Institute president - January 21, 2016
- Sorrell '94 receives Dallas Bar Association's 2016 MLK Justice Award - January 19, 2016
- Top tech attorney Yates '81 pitches Atlanta to Bay Area tech firms - January 19, 2016
- Holton '73 appointed to N.C. Equal Access to Justice Commission - January 07, 2016
- Marcus Benning ’17 - January 06, 2016