Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Doedens, Blank, and Hogue '15 present Capstone Projects - June 24, 2015
- Review of DLJ note authored by Rice '15: "Descriptively elegant, analytically convincing, thoroughly informed" - June 22, 2015
- Sorrell '94 discusses the organic farm he started at Paul Quinn College in Dallas - June 22, 2015
- Duke Law co-hosting summer workshops for prospective applicants - June 17, 2015
- Lao ’95 discusses how his dual JD/LLM in International and Comparative Law shaped his career - June 04, 2015
- Levi appointed co-chair of new N.C. Commission on the Administration of Law and Justice - May 29, 2015
- Graduation kick-off: Class of 2015 presents Justin Miller Awards, class gift at gala - May 08, 2015
- The Ninth Circuit takes note of Judicature - May 07, 2015
- Jindal '16 discusses Wrongful Convictions Clinic work - May 06, 2015
- Berkland '15 describes preparing for a career in law and entrepreneurship - May 06, 2015
- Buell, Lemos receive Distinguished Chair awards - May 01, 2015
- The new Duke Judicature is on its way - April 30, 2015
- Can we close the justice gap? - April 28, 2015
- Kovich JD/LLM ’15 reflects on her Duke Law experience - April 28, 2015
- de Vos Devine '10 named first executive director of Black Mountain College Museum + Arts Center - April 23, 2015
- McAllaster examines factors behind relatively low HIV survival rates in Deep South - April 22, 2015
- Charles discusses future of North Carolina redistricting following Supreme Court order - April 22, 2015
- Wettach says making all assaults on teachers felonies could negatively impact youths far into future - April 17, 2015
- Glassberg '17 prevails in Hardt Cup moot court competition final - April 17, 2015
- 1L Blueprint for Success: Class of 2017 makes important connections at CPDC’s annual networking event - April 14, 2015
- Students organize "Speak-Out Against Racial Intolerance" - April 13, 2015
- Davis JD/MA ’15 receives two-year Equal Justice Initiative Legal Fellowship - April 10, 2015
- Helfer: Supreme Court “should be guided by those nations … that invoke core U.S. constitutional principles of equality, liberty and due process to recognize same-sex marriages.” - April 06, 2015
- Duke Law students answer Legal Aid inquiries as "lawyers on the line" - March 24, 2015
- Teachout ’99 discusses “Corruption in America” in advance of her March 24 visit to Duke Law - March 18, 2015