Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Fine '11 discusses representing juveniles being tried as adults - August 28, 2015
- Review: Purdy’s <em>After Nature</em> “may very well be the <em>Silent Spring</em> of the 21st century.” - August 25, 2015
- Grant '84 appointed first Chief Diversity Officer for Richland Two school district in Columbia, S.C. - August 21, 2015
- Purdy takes stock of environmentalism's racist history - August 21, 2015
- Nasher '79 discusses her work at helm of NorthPark Center in Dallas - August 21, 2015
- Dellinger says House Republicans have suffered no legal injury to provide the basis for lawsuit challenging the Affordable Care Act - August 20, 2015
- Dunlap reviews novel with "possibly plausible" scenario of high-tech future war - August 18, 2015
- Justice Ginsburg discusses recent Supreme Court term with Siegel at Duke Law event in D.C. - July 30, 2015
- Krawiec work cited for proposition that sexism has facilitated fertility-clinic price-fixing for eggs - July 30, 2015
- Teachout '99 takes helm of pro-campaign finance reform Mayday PAC - July 27, 2015
- Siegel testifies on Capitol Hill about recent Supreme Court rulings and allegations of judicial activism - July 20, 2015
- Reardon '14 to clerk for Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts - July 16, 2015
- Elhassani '99 joins Covington & Burling after serving as special assistant to President Obama for legislative affairs - July 13, 2015
- Watson '08 and co-author argue that national parks should be properly maintained before more are added - July 13, 2015
- Third-year students Jaep and Bailey collaborate on report examining proposed Pennsylvania health care legislation - July 13, 2015
- Gulati-Buchheit proposal to increase private-sector investment in Greek debt gains attention - July 13, 2015
- ABA honors Coleman with criminal justice award - July 13, 2015
- JD/LLM candidate gives one South Carolinian's perspective on the Confederate flag - July 10, 2015
- Duke-Geneva Institute to host conference on “Courts, Treaties, Custom and the Use of Force” July 10-11 - July 06, 2015
- New names, renewed mission for Duke Law clinics focused on health justice - June 25, 2015
- Siegel calls for Supreme Court review of Fifth Circuit’s recent decision upholding Texas abortion restrictions - June 24, 2015
- Doedens, Blank, and Hogue '15 present Capstone Projects - June 24, 2015
- Sorrell '94 discusses the organic farm he started at Paul Quinn College in Dallas - June 22, 2015
- Review of DLJ note authored by Rice '15: "Descriptively elegant, analytically convincing, thoroughly informed" - June 22, 2015
- Duke Law co-hosting summer workshops for prospective applicants - June 17, 2015