On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Lao ’95 discusses how his dual JD/LLM in International and Comparative Law shaped his career - June 04, 2015
- Levi appointed co-chair of new N.C. Commission on the Administration of Law and Justice - May 29, 2015
- Graduation kick-off: Class of 2015 presents Justin Miller Awards, class gift at gala - May 08, 2015
- The Ninth Circuit takes note of Judicature - May 07, 2015
- Jindal '16 discusses Wrongful Convictions Clinic work - May 06, 2015
- Berkland '15 describes preparing for a career in law and entrepreneurship - May 06, 2015
- Buell, Lemos receive Distinguished Chair awards - May 01, 2015
- The new Duke Judicature is on its way - April 30, 2015
- Can we close the justice gap? - April 28, 2015
- Kovich JD/LLM ’15 reflects on her Duke Law experience - April 28, 2015
- de Vos Devine '10 named first executive director of Black Mountain College Museum + Arts Center - April 23, 2015
- McAllaster examines factors behind relatively low HIV survival rates in Deep South - April 22, 2015
- Charles discusses future of North Carolina redistricting following Supreme Court order - April 22, 2015
- Wettach says making all assaults on teachers felonies could negatively impact youths far into future - April 17, 2015
- Glassberg '17 prevails in Hardt Cup moot court competition final - April 17, 2015
- 1L Blueprint for Success: Class of 2017 makes important connections at CPDC’s annual networking event - April 14, 2015
- Students organize "Speak-Out Against Racial Intolerance" - April 13, 2015
- Davis JD/MA ’15 receives two-year Equal Justice Initiative Legal Fellowship - April 10, 2015
- Helfer: Supreme Court “should be guided by those nations … that invoke core U.S. constitutional principles of equality, liberty and due process to recognize same-sex marriages.” - April 06, 2015
- Duke Law students answer Legal Aid inquiries as "lawyers on the line" - March 24, 2015
- Teachout ’99 discusses “Corruption in America” in advance of her March 24 visit to Duke Law - March 18, 2015
- Newman comments on the importance of pardons to individuals exonerated by judges - March 16, 2015
- A community dialogue on policing, civil rights, and race - March 12, 2015
- Michaels: Greatest harm from senators’ letter to Iran is in our relations to other countries - March 11, 2015
- Dellinger: Supreme Court ruling against Obamacare will hurt 'red' states without state exchanges - March 06, 2015