Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- A community dialogue on policing, civil rights, and race - March 12, 2015
- Michaels: Greatest harm from senators’ letter to Iran is in our relations to other countries - March 11, 2015
- Dellinger: Supreme Court ruling against Obamacare will hurt 'red' states without state exchanges - March 06, 2015
- Dodson '00 discusses "The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg" - March 02, 2015
- From the Class of 1999: A conversation on corruption - February 24, 2015
- Brayton JD/MA '15 explains why she chose to undertake summer studies - February 24, 2015
- Showalter '16 and Mohs '15 win 2015 Dean's Cup; Showalter named best oralist - February 24, 2015
- Fourth Circuit rules in favor of Appellate Litigation Clinic clients - February 18, 2015
- New dual-degree program combines law, bioethics, and science policy - February 18, 2015
- 19th Annual Public Interest Law Foundation Auction & Gala, Feb. 20 - February 16, 2015
- Law students provide free legal services to DCI cancer patients - February 11, 2015
- Shellhorn JD/MBA '15 elected as graduate Young Trustee - February 04, 2015
- Harold Koh, former law dean and State Dept. legal adviser, to address class of 2015 hooding ceremony - February 04, 2015
- Griffin discusses role of narrative, storytelling, and probability in assessing guilt and innocence - January 31, 2015
- Teachout '99 discusses money in politics - January 30, 2015
- Heilbronner '91 launches accellerator program for women-led startups - January 29, 2015
- Kaufman appointed to SEC's new Equity Market Structure Advisory Committee - January 27, 2015
- Buell says insider trading prosecutions will be harder in light of Second Circuit's ruling in U.S. v. Newman - January 27, 2015
- Krawiec comments on ruling finding that compensation for human egg donation and related services is taxable income - January 27, 2015
- Sorrell '94 discusses environmental justice collaboration between Paul Quinn College and Duke - January 27, 2015
- Gutman '99 publishes "The Constitutional Foundations of European Contract Law: A Comparative Analysis" - January 20, 2015
- Biofuels entrepreneur Mennell '93 discusses venture to turn wasted wood into activated carbon - January 20, 2015
- Lauren Fine ’11 - January 12, 2015
- “Hunt for Justice” examines Wrongful Convictions Clinic case - January 07, 2015
- Rabiej co-authors Federal Appellate Procedure Manual - December 16, 2014