Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admissions
- Rabiej co-authors Federal Appellate Procedure Manual - December 16, 2014
- Levi, Rabiej co-author new Federal Civil Procedure Manual - December 16, 2014
- Duke Law students organize “die-in” - December 11, 2014
- Baxter challenges financial industry pushback against regulator's process for labeling nonbanks as systemic risks - November 26, 2014
- On post-Ferguson Thanksgiving, Purdy reflects on "an unjust past that remains terribly present" - November 26, 2014
- Coward ’06 co-authors reference guide, "Raising Issues of Race in North Carolina Criminal Cases" - November 24, 2014
- Baxter: To avoid regulatory capture, the Fed needs more transparency, fewer Wall St. insiders - November 24, 2014
- Courthouse reception celebrates Civil Justice Clinic - November 13, 2014
- Learning to navigate the world of entrepreneurship: Students hope LLMLE program helps launch their careers - October 31, 2014
- Baxter examines the Fed's culture of capture and prospects for change - October 30, 2014
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies - October 24, 2014
- At Duke Law, chief of DOJ Criminal Division explains that international corruption compromises national security - October 23, 2014
- Watch: Farahany examines legal and ethical implications of cognitive liberty - October 16, 2014
- Kaufman calls on international community to help democracy flourish in Ukraine - October 16, 2014
- Register now for Wintersession 2015 - October 03, 2014
- Climate change scholarship, the law and regulations behind the barbecue, alumni updates and more… - October 03, 2014
- Watch: Duke Law events address civil rights, from Ferguson to the Voting Rights Act - September 17, 2014
- Does Congress take the Constitution seriously? A Constitution Day conversation sponsored by the Program in Public Law, Sept. 17 - September 15, 2014
- Duke Law School is dedicated to Durham - September 08, 2014
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client freed after 22 years of incarceration - August 26, 2014
- Duke Law welcomes the JD class of 2017 - August 25, 2014
- Blocher: Second Amendment is now seen as protecting the individual right to keep and bear arms - August 20, 2014
- Dunlap: National Guard should only support peacekeeping in Ferguson or risk erosion of respect, affection for military - August 20, 2014
- Salzman says U.S. drinking water is not entirely risk free, but safe enough - August 19, 2014
- Duke Law co-hosts inaugural Financial Law Forum in Shanghai - July 29, 2014