Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admitted Students
- Susan Akers JD/MEM ’91 and Amy Gillespie ’93: DOJ colleagues pursue civil remedies for environmental violations - October 13, 2017
- Susan Akers JD/MEM ’91 - October 13, 2017
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic comments on proposed international regulations for mining the ocean floor - October 13, 2017
- Wiener addresses climate policy, trade, and adaptive regulation with recent research - October 12, 2017
- The Environmental Law and Policy Clinic at 10: Blending science and law to pursue environmental justice proves formative for students - October 11, 2017
- Xiao Recio-Blanco LLM ’12, SJD ’15 - October 11, 2017
- A new calculation for the social cost of carbon - October 11, 2017
- Amy Gillespie '93 - October 11, 2017
- Sechley and Nowlin critique N.C. rollback of water quality, coastal protections - October 06, 2017
- Duke Law team contributes to initiative aimed at improving farm bill - October 06, 2017
- Policy Shock: A new book examines how governments respond to crises -- and how to do better - October 05, 2017
- Coleman: Rejecting black jurors denies defendants a fair trial - October 02, 2017
- Cahen-Salvador LLM ’16 named Duke Law’s inaugural International Law and Human Rights Fellow - September 25, 2017
- Duke Law welcomes the JD Class of 2020 - September 14, 2017
- Civil Justice Clinic secures victory for nursing assistant in administrative trial - August 29, 2017
- Schwarcz appointed to international panel of experts in financial markets - August 09, 2017
- Ginsburg discusses travel ban, momentous upcoming term at Duke Law event - July 23, 2017
- Innovation incubator: Duke Law stakes out a leadership role in law and technology - July 14, 2017
- New certificate helps students get head start on public interest careers - July 12, 2017
- Bryant '14 switches career gears after clerkship, Dylan Roof trial - July 05, 2017
- Vidmar honored by Law and Society Association for body of empirical scholarship - June 27, 2017
- Scholar of criminal law, procedure, and criminology joins governing faculty - June 23, 2017
- Wiener parses complexities of U.S. climate policy for Paris-based Climate Economics Chair - June 22, 2017
- Bradley serves as Reporter on ALI's newly completed Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States - May 23, 2017
- Blocher and Gordon join ACLU-NC Board of Directors - May 23, 2017