Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admitted Students
- Student volunteers assist veterans at Bull City Stand Down - September 30, 2016
- de Figueiredo co-edits book on non-market business strategy - September 28, 2016
- Buell: Wells Fargo scandal demands "a fundamental rethinking" of the scale of large U.S. businesses and the legal responsibilities of corporate managers - September 16, 2016
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic represents 14-year-old activist in call for greenhouse gas reductions - September 13, 2016
- Civil Justice Clinic secures significant trial judgment for client in landlord-tenant case - September 08, 2016
- Series looks at investigations behind Wrongful Convictions Clinic cases - September 06, 2016
- Duke Law faculty engage in conversation, art exhibit, on race, justice, and empathy at Nasher Museum - September 06, 2016
- Duke Law welcomes the JD Class of 2019 - August 30, 2016
- Damiano JD/MA ’14 joins DOJ Legal Honors Program - August 30, 2016
- NOPD consent decree monitor Aronie '93 praises department's new peer intervention program - August 29, 2016
- Baxter: A congressional repeal of Dodd-Frank is unlikely and would be almost as complex as its passage - August 24, 2016
- Thomas '92 crafts a specialty in auditor liability - August 23, 2016
- Scarboro '89: an influential woman in securities law - August 23, 2016
- Clemons '10 organizes Georgia Bar's centenary commemoration of admitting first woman lawyer - August 19, 2016
- Lau ’09: Without transparency and accountability, prosecutors’ “conviction integrity units” likely won’t resolve problem of wrongful convictions - August 19, 2016
- U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan ’81 reflects on criminal sentencing - August 09, 2016
- Roche '13 discusses environmental implications of an increased global demand for sand - August 08, 2016
- Skene '14 named AAAS 2016-17 Judicial Branch Fellow - August 08, 2016
- Felman '87 to receive Charles R. English Award from ABA Criminal Justice Section - August 08, 2016
- Fine '11 honored by ABA as one of top 40 young lawyers "on the rise" - August 05, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic uses Supreme Court ruling banning life without parole for juveniles to request new sentencing hearing for client - July 28, 2016
- Purdy: The 2016 presidential race represents a repudiation of Obama’s belief in policies that can benefit all Americans - July 26, 2016
- Beck '85 honored with 2016 Citizen Lawyer Award from N.C. Bar Association - July 25, 2016
- Liu '18 reports on summer internships with Justice Genine D. Edwards of the Kings County Supreme Court - July 25, 2016
- Hooding 2016 - July 22, 2016