The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admitted Students
- Purdy participates in forum on the origins and future of a split among Democrats - June 14, 2016
- In wake of Orlando shooting, Duke GPSC offers support for LGBTQ community and campus resources for counseling and advocacy - June 13, 2016
- Purdy posits Trump's rise as a symptom of too little democracy - May 27, 2016
- Powell discusses the constitutionality of the U.S. drone war and his new book, "Targeting Americans" - May 20, 2016
- Bartlett analyzes legality of a school’s gender-based commencement robing policy - May 03, 2016
- Duke Law students propose Puerto Rico debt solution - April 19, 2016
- Bradley receives Andrew Carnegie Fellowship - April 18, 2016
- Anderson '18 wins Hardt Cup Moot Court Competition for first-year students - April 13, 2016
- Benning '17 hopes to increase transparency as newly elected president of grad student council - April 11, 2016
- Duke Law announces new leaders of public interest, externship programs - April 08, 2016
- Scharf '88 discusses sharing deanship at Case Western Reserve University School of Law - April 06, 2016
- Wettach: HB 2 doesn't put federal Title IX education funds immediately at risk - April 05, 2016
- Bilas '92 credits legal education with aiding on-air success - April 05, 2016
- Wettach: Feds would aim for settlement with N.C. over HB 2 before pulling aid to schools - April 05, 2016
- President Obama appoints Washington '92 to Council of the Administrative Conference of the United States - April 05, 2016
- McGovern appointed as one of two special masters to help overhaul foster care in Texas - April 05, 2016
- Duke Law panel examines controversial N.C. law limiting LGBTQ protections - April 01, 2016
- Custom’s Future: Bradley publishes collection of essays on development and application of customary international law - March 30, 2016
- Bellis '17 named Best Oralist at First Amendment Moot Court competition - March 22, 2016
- Purdy reflects on the long-term costs of coal mining in Appalachia - March 21, 2016
- Millhiser '06 considers the qualities, beyond top credentials, make a superb justice - March 21, 2016
- McAllaster and Skinner-Thompson '08 call for revision of harmful Reagan-era laws and policies on HIV and AIDS - March 18, 2016
- Simons ’17 and Harrington ’17 prevail in Dean’s Cup final round; Simons named best oralist - February 23, 2016
- O'Brien '16 honored by Grammy Foundation - February 19, 2016
- Bradley joins Justice Breyer for discussion of international law in U.S. courts - February 18, 2016