Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admitted Students
- Duke Law students propose Puerto Rico debt solution - April 19, 2016
- Bradley receives Andrew Carnegie Fellowship - April 18, 2016
- Anderson '18 wins Hardt Cup Moot Court Competition for first-year students - April 13, 2016
- Benning '17 hopes to increase transparency as newly elected president of grad student council - April 11, 2016
- Duke Law announces new leaders of public interest, externship programs - April 08, 2016
- Scharf '88 discusses sharing deanship at Case Western Reserve University School of Law - April 06, 2016
- Wettach: Feds would aim for settlement with N.C. over HB 2 before pulling aid to schools - April 05, 2016
- Bilas '92 credits legal education with aiding on-air success - April 05, 2016
- President Obama appoints Washington '92 to Council of the Administrative Conference of the United States - April 05, 2016
- McGovern appointed as one of two special masters to help overhaul foster care in Texas - April 05, 2016
- Wettach: HB 2 doesn't put federal Title IX education funds immediately at risk - April 05, 2016
- Duke Law panel examines controversial N.C. law limiting LGBTQ protections - April 01, 2016
- Custom’s Future: Bradley publishes collection of essays on development and application of customary international law - March 30, 2016
- Bellis '17 named Best Oralist at First Amendment Moot Court competition - March 22, 2016
- Purdy reflects on the long-term costs of coal mining in Appalachia - March 21, 2016
- Millhiser '06 considers the qualities, beyond top credentials, make a superb justice - March 21, 2016
- McAllaster and Skinner-Thompson '08 call for revision of harmful Reagan-era laws and policies on HIV and AIDS - March 18, 2016
- Simons ’17 and Harrington ’17 prevail in Dean’s Cup final round; Simons named best oralist - February 23, 2016
- O'Brien '16 honored by Grammy Foundation - February 19, 2016
- Bradley joins Justice Breyer for discussion of international law in U.S. courts - February 18, 2016
- New article by Siegel and Bradley sheds light on constitutional conventions and replacing Justice Scalia - February 14, 2016
- Rose '68 to receive honorary degree at 2015 Duke University commencement - February 11, 2016
- Get the latest on the 2016 vote from Duke experts - February 01, 2016
- Levi elected American Law Institute president - January 21, 2016
- Sorrell '94 receives Dallas Bar Association's 2016 MLK Justice Award - January 19, 2016