Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Admitted Students
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic tackles food access issues for Durham Co-op Market - September 02, 2015
- Duke Law welcomes the JD Class of 2018 - August 31, 2015
- Fine '11 discusses representing juveniles being tried as adults - August 28, 2015
- Review: Purdy’s <em>After Nature</em> “may very well be the <em>Silent Spring</em> of the 21st century.” - August 25, 2015
- Purdy takes stock of environmentalism's racist history - August 21, 2015
- Nasher '79 discusses her work at helm of NorthPark Center in Dallas - August 21, 2015
- Grant '84 appointed first Chief Diversity Officer for Richland Two school district in Columbia, S.C. - August 21, 2015
- Dellinger says House Republicans have suffered no legal injury to provide the basis for lawsuit challenging the Affordable Care Act - August 20, 2015
- Dunlap reviews novel with "possibly plausible" scenario of high-tech future war - August 18, 2015
- Banegas Masia '00 joins Akerman as partner - August 18, 2015
- Haagen discusses implications of NLRB rejection of union for Northwestern athletes - August 18, 2015
- Justice Ginsburg discusses recent Supreme Court term with Siegel at Duke Law event in D.C. - July 30, 2015
- Krawiec work cited for proposition that sexism has facilitated fertility-clinic price-fixing for eggs - July 30, 2015
- Teachout '99 takes helm of pro-campaign finance reform Mayday PAC - July 27, 2015
- Siegel testifies on Capitol Hill about recent Supreme Court rulings and allegations of judicial activism - July 20, 2015
- Reardon '14 to clerk for Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts - July 16, 2015
- Watson '08 and co-author argue that national parks should be properly maintained before more are added - July 13, 2015
- ABA honors Coleman with criminal justice award - July 13, 2015
- Elhassani '99 joins Covington & Burling after serving as special assistant to President Obama for legislative affairs - July 13, 2015
- New names, renewed mission for Duke Law clinics focused on health justice - June 25, 2015
- Siegel calls for Supreme Court review of Fifth Circuit’s recent decision upholding Texas abortion restrictions - June 24, 2015
- Doedens, Blank, and Hogue '15 present Capstone Projects - June 24, 2015
- Sorrell '94 discusses the organic farm he started at Paul Quinn College in Dallas - June 22, 2015
- Levi appointed co-chair of new N.C. Commission on the Administration of Law and Justice - May 29, 2015
- Graduation kick-off: Class of 2015 presents Justin Miller Awards, class gift at gala - May 08, 2015