Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
News & Galleries tagged with: Health Justice Clinic
- McAllaster consults international experts about HIV-related stigma at International AIDS Conference - July 20, 2016
- McAllaster and Skinner-Thompson '08 call for revision of harmful Reagan-era laws and policies on HIV and AIDS - March 18, 2016
- McAllaster: Federal HIV-prevention funding is failing the South - December 01, 2015
- Global Health Law and Policy Symposium to focus on range of health and human rights issues - October 27, 2015
- McAllaster: More funding needed for organizations helping HIV/AIDS patients in rural South - August 31, 2015
- McAllaster-led study assesses state of HIV prevention and infrastructure in Jackson, Miss. - July 29, 2015
- McAllaster: Supreme Court healthcare ruling means states can continue using federal funds to decrease cost of HIV medication - July 02, 2015
- Rice discusses costly trend: Chronic disease patients are paying for a larger percentage of prescription med costs - June 30, 2015
- New names, renewed mission for Duke Law clinics focused on health justice - June 25, 2015
- HIV Policy Clinic attracts significant foundation support - June 04, 2015
- McAllaster says Indiana HIV outbreak exemplifies need for prevention funding in rural U.S. - May 14, 2015
- McAllaster: CDC policy on funding HIV prevention hurts hard-hit southern states - May 12, 2015
- McAllaster examines factors behind relatively low HIV survival rates in Deep South - April 22, 2015
- Law students provide free legal services to DCI cancer patients - February 11, 2015
- Rice comments on importance of N.C. subsidizing medications for HIV-positive residents - February 09, 2015
- McAllaster discusses HIV-related stigma - January 20, 2015
- AIDS clinic study: HIV/AIDS patients in Deep South have lower survival rates - January 14, 2015
- McAllaster highlighted for work on behalf of women in the law - October 16, 2014
- McAllaster comments on HIV/AIDS stigma in the South - September 15, 2014
- N.C. Lawyer magazine lauds McAllaster's "passion for service" - May 09, 2014
- McAllaster: States should drop laws that target HIV-positive people if virus transmission is not a risk - March 14, 2014
- McAllaster honored by ABA for excellence in provision of HIV legal services, advocacy - February 25, 2014
- Duke AIDS Legal Project receives $100K grant from Elton John AIDS Foundation - December 05, 2013
- Levin '09 named to board of AIDS Legal Council of Chicago - November 18, 2013
- Crape Myrtle Festival announces grant for Duke AIDS Legal Project - November 04, 2013