On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Health Justice Clinic
- McAllaster says community-based groups in the South have had less success than counterparts in other regions at securing federal HIV-prevention funding - June 14, 2017
- McAllaster analyzes SASI findings on lag in federal funds for HIV prevention in Deep South - June 13, 2017
- Research from HIV/AIDS Policy Clinic helps illuminate the hidden HIV epidemic - June 06, 2017
- Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships - May 03, 2017
- Richman, Rice, Rifkin ’17 work on Bass Connections project to find bipartisan solutions for Medicaid reform in N.C. - April 28, 2017
- McAllaster and colleagues make case for more federal support to erase disparities in HIV treatment and prevention in the Deep South - April 12, 2017
- McAllaster says N.C. GOP's proposed health care plan would hurt low-income citizens who can't afford premiums - April 12, 2017
- Rice comments on possible impact of legal challenges to Obamacare on HIV-positive Americans - January 05, 2017
- Cole '17 awarded Skadden Fellowship to work with veterans - December 20, 2016
- Video: McAllaster explains HIV infection rates in N.C. - December 05, 2016
- Rice discusses HIV/AIDS epidemic and incoming state and federal administrations - December 05, 2016
- Rice, McAllaster named to "POZ 100" list of people fighting HIV/AIDS epidemic in the South - November 29, 2016
- McAllaster consults international experts about HIV-related stigma at International AIDS Conference - July 20, 2016
- McAllaster and Skinner-Thompson '08 call for revision of harmful Reagan-era laws and policies on HIV and AIDS - March 18, 2016
- McAllaster: Federal HIV-prevention funding is failing the South - December 01, 2015
- Global Health Law and Policy Symposium to focus on range of health and human rights issues - October 27, 2015
- McAllaster: More funding needed for organizations helping HIV/AIDS patients in rural South - August 31, 2015
- McAllaster-led study assesses state of HIV prevention and infrastructure in Jackson, Miss. - July 29, 2015
- McAllaster: Supreme Court healthcare ruling means states can continue using federal funds to decrease cost of HIV medication - July 02, 2015
- Rice discusses costly trend: Chronic disease patients are paying for a larger percentage of prescription med costs - June 30, 2015
- New names, renewed mission for Duke Law clinics focused on health justice - June 25, 2015
- HIV Policy Clinic attracts significant foundation support - June 04, 2015
- McAllaster says Indiana HIV outbreak exemplifies need for prevention funding in rural U.S. - May 14, 2015
- McAllaster: CDC policy on funding HIV prevention hurts hard-hit southern states - May 12, 2015
- McAllaster examines factors behind relatively low HIV survival rates in Deep South - April 22, 2015