Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Health Justice Clinic
- McAllaster examines factors behind relatively low HIV survival rates in Deep South - April 22, 2015
- Law students provide free legal services to DCI cancer patients - February 11, 2015
- Rice comments on importance of N.C. subsidizing medications for HIV-positive residents - February 09, 2015
- McAllaster discusses HIV-related stigma - January 20, 2015
- AIDS clinic study: HIV/AIDS patients in Deep South have lower survival rates - January 14, 2015
- McAllaster highlighted for work on behalf of women in the law - October 16, 2014
- McAllaster comments on HIV/AIDS stigma in the South - September 15, 2014
- N.C. Lawyer magazine lauds McAllaster's "passion for service" - May 09, 2014
- McAllaster: States should drop laws that target HIV-positive people if virus transmission is not a risk - March 14, 2014
- McAllaster honored by ABA for excellence in provision of HIV legal services, advocacy - February 25, 2014
- Duke AIDS Legal Project receives $100K grant from Elton John AIDS Foundation - December 05, 2013
- Levin '09 named to board of AIDS Legal Council of Chicago - November 18, 2013
- Crape Myrtle Festival announces grant for Duke AIDS Legal Project - November 04, 2013
- Rice on Raleigh YMCA complaint: Diabetes is protected under ADA - September 12, 2013
- McAllaster and Rice organize Legal Convening for AIDS United Southern REACH grantees in New Orleans, Sept. 6 and 7 - September 03, 2013
- McAllaster to discuss future of Ryan White Care Act at Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS conference - September 03, 2013
- Benson '13, Rice, and Demeritt author article: "Do No Harm: The Importance of Safeguarding the Confidentiality of HIV-Positive Clients" - September 03, 2013
- McAllaster presents at United States Conference on AIDS - September 03, 2013
- AIDS Legal Project outreach to DOJ leads to client settlement with ‘meaningful change.’ - July 22, 2013
- Tatiana Sainati ’13 - April 19, 2013
- Pro Bono program is a new legal resource for Duke cancer patients - February 13, 2013
- Ford Foundation grant allows clinic to continue AIDS research, advocacy - February 07, 2013
- Rice: Proposed legislation "would pull the rug out from under uninsured people living with HIV/AIDS" in N.C. - January 31, 2013
- Rice explains new insurance options for NC residents with HIV/AIDS - January 10, 2013
- McAllaster discusses World AIDS Day, misconceptions about the disease - December 01, 2012