Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, Mar. 1-2.
New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni News
- Gottschalk '90 and Shea '10 win Forever Duke award - October 06, 2016
- Robinson '07 describes lessons learned from the Yahoo breach - October 04, 2016
- Aronie '93: Combat professional atrophy by doing something "new, different, and even scary" - September 21, 2016
- Baade ’55, a former Duke Law faculty member, dies at 86 - September 20, 2016
- Cottingham LLMLE ’11 discusses directing LIU's Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation - September 16, 2016
- Michael Hiatt '09 - September 01, 2016
- Alexandra Wyatt JD/MA ’08 - August 30, 2016
- Nowlin deepens focus on connections between food and agricultural production and environment - August 30, 2016
- Damiano JD/MA ’14 joins DOJ Legal Honors Program - August 30, 2016
- NOPD consent decree monitor Aronie '93 praises department's new peer intervention program - August 29, 2016
- Scarboro '89: an influential woman in securities law - August 23, 2016
- Thomas '92 crafts a specialty in auditor liability - August 23, 2016
- Inazu ’00 receives distinguished chair, discusses new book at Washington University Law - August 15, 2016
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg recaps the Supreme Court term in conversation with Prof. Neil Siegel at D.C. Summer Institute event - August 12, 2016
- McGann LLMLE '15 named executive director of Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network - August 12, 2016
- Felman '87 discusses clemency work after Obama executive action - August 11, 2016
- U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan ’81 reflects on criminal sentencing - August 09, 2016
- Roche '13 discusses environmental implications of an increased global demand for sand - August 08, 2016
- Andrus '99 receives Pursuit of Justice Award from American Bar Association - August 08, 2016
- Krouse '97 joins leadership of Alumni and Development Office - August 08, 2016
- Roche '13 discusses environmental impacts of increasing global demand for sand - August 08, 2016
- Felman '87 to receive Charles R. English Award from ABA Criminal Justice Section - August 08, 2016
- Fine '11 honored by ABA as one of top 40 young lawyers "on the rise" - August 05, 2016
- Marchers protest imprisonment of Wrongful Convictions Clinic clients Dontae Sharpe and Kalvin Michael Smith - August 01, 2016
- Pineiro '77 posthumously honored with HistoryMuseum Miami’s Legal Legend Award for 2016 - July 28, 2016