Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni News
- U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan ’81 reflects on criminal sentencing - August 09, 2016
- Krouse '97 joins leadership of Alumni and Development Office - August 08, 2016
- Roche '13 discusses environmental impacts of increasing global demand for sand - August 08, 2016
- Felman '87 to receive Charles R. English Award from ABA Criminal Justice Section - August 08, 2016
- Roche '13 discusses environmental implications of an increased global demand for sand - August 08, 2016
- Andrus '99 receives Pursuit of Justice Award from American Bar Association - August 08, 2016
- Fine '11 honored by ABA as one of top 40 young lawyers "on the rise" - August 05, 2016
- Marchers protest imprisonment of Wrongful Convictions Clinic clients Dontae Sharpe and Kalvin Michael Smith - August 01, 2016
- Pineiro '77 posthumously honored with HistoryMuseum Miami’s Legal Legend Award for 2016 - July 28, 2016
- Verniero '84 to receive N.J. State Bar Foundation Medal of Honor - July 11, 2016
- Petrini '87 receives award for pro bono amicus brief - July 11, 2016
- Warner '83 elected to N.C. Bar Association Board of Governors - July 11, 2016
- Duke Law reviews the 2015-2016 Supreme Court term - July 06, 2016
- Roady '76 tackles pressing environmental issues with new appointments at Duke Law and Nicholas Institute - July 06, 2016
- Teaching lets Bowling '80 connect the dots of his career - July 05, 2016
- Noble Foundation gift expands reach and impact of Duke Law’s human rights program - July 01, 2016
- Teachout '99 wins Democratic congressional primary in New York - June 29, 2016
- Becton '69 receives Lake Family Public Service Award from NCBA - June 29, 2016
- Andrus '99 wins $4 million settlement for female attorneys in discrimination case - June 28, 2016
- McNeill becomes president-elect of N.C. Bar Association - June 27, 2016
- Crouse '80 publishes military thriller, "Broken Eagle" - June 27, 2016
- Porcaro '11 discusses tech innovations to improve delivery of legal aid, government, and social services - June 24, 2016
- James '96 serves as a mentor, recruiter, and friend to many Duke Law students and alumni - June 22, 2016
- "Justice with hope:" A conversation with Judge Joe Webster LLM '16 - June 21, 2016
- Gostin '74 receives presidential appointment to National Cancer Advisory Board - June 20, 2016