Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, Mar. 1-2.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni News
- Durham '71 to address Westminster College's graduating class - April 03, 2018
- Blevins '13 has become "sharpest pin" to Seattle city council's political bubble - April 01, 2018
- Rambler '02 discusses small business lending - March 30, 2018
- Smock '02 joins Fiduciary Trust Company as vice president and trust counsel - March 29, 2018
- Sarah Hawkins Warren ’08 - March 27, 2018
- Meaghan Newkirk JD/LLM ’18 - March 27, 2018
- Kentucky Sports Radio's Jones '03 discusses possible 2020 Senate challenge to McConnell - March 26, 2018
- Duke Law grads’ first-time bar passage rates among the country’s highest - March 23, 2018
- Petrini '87: Unaccompanied immigrant children could face a return to danger - March 19, 2018
- Bakst '17: Holding asylum seekers without parole is unlawful - March 16, 2018
- Lynch '75 returns to Davis Polk - March 14, 2018
- Duke Law joins Taiwanese legal community in mourning Jin-Fang Lin LLM ’84 SJD ’89 - March 14, 2018
- Robinson LLB '56 to receive honorary degree at Duke commencement - March 09, 2018
- Condon '78 named chairman of Santee Cooper board - March 08, 2018
- Meigs '94 discusses the transition from ADA to agent - March 06, 2018
- Curtis '95 named senior vice president and CMO of Frontier Communications - March 06, 2018
- Peck '77 discusses retirement as U.S. magistrate judge, influence on e-discovery - March 05, 2018
- Miller: In the decade following the Heller decision "Second Amendment champions have gone from euphoric to disgruntled" - March 05, 2018
- Robinson LLB '56 reflects on a lifetime in law and philanthropy - March 02, 2018
- Peck '77 discusses evolution of e-discovery at event honoring his related jurisprudence - March 01, 2018
- Sorrell to address Class of 2018 at graduation convocation - February 28, 2018
- Francis '88 discusses Raleigh mayoral run - February 27, 2018
- Howard '10 examines the "Churchillian Mr. Trump" - February 21, 2018
- $10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute - February 21, 2018
- Holton, McCoy, and Wasserman '17 discuss Durham's need for services provided by Eviction Diversion Program - February 16, 2018