New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, Mar. 1-2.
Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni News
- New professorship honors Adams ’62, co-founder of NRDC - May 30, 2017
- New scholarship endowment for Duke Law students honors Richard and Cynthia Brodhead - May 30, 2017
- Maya LLM '90 becomes first woman appointed president of South Africa's Supreme Court of Appeal - May 26, 2017
- Bakst '17 receives two-year Equal Justice Works fellowship - May 24, 2017
- Jackson ’17 and Lott ’17 land Legal Honors Program positions with HUD and DOJ - May 23, 2017
- Memon '08 named SEC deputy chief of staff - May 17, 2017
- Klima '03 named SEC Chief Counsel - May 16, 2017
- Lynch tells Class of 2017 grads to ask: "What is my responsibility to those who I may never know?" - May 15, 2017
- Darcus '12 discusses U.S. government's new student loan collection strategy - May 10, 2017
- Judicial Studies student Davis named Baltimore city solicitor - May 08, 2017
- Rwejuna '13 named "Washington, D.C. Rising Star" in energy law - May 08, 2017
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic Fellow Schwartz '15: Gov. Cooper should veto legislation protecting hog industry instead of people - May 05, 2017
- Durham '71 to retire after serving 35 years as Utah's first female Supreme Court justice - May 03, 2017
- Bryant '14 joins Yarborough Applegate - May 02, 2017
- Andrus '99 advocates for more women in lead roles in mass tort cases - May 02, 2017
- Richman, Rice, Rifkin ’17 work on Bass Connections project to find bipartisan solutions for Medicaid reform in N.C. - April 28, 2017
- Maya LLM '90 makes South African history - April 20, 2017
- Swain '12 and Wrongful Convictions Clinic work with NAACP for release of Dontae Sharpe - April 12, 2017
- Duke Law Tech Lab hosts demo day for legal tech startups - April 12, 2017
- Volunteer profile: Lin Chua LLM '00 - April 11, 2017
- Strange '15 looks at role of criminal records in justice reform - April 03, 2017
- Henderson ’96 creates start-up to address intersection of technology and culture - March 20, 2017
- Arata '13 named Blue Devil of the Week - March 20, 2017
- Llewelyn '12 on Gorsuch: "His remarks may lack the kiss of the spotlight or the shock of a well-timed tweet, but sometimes it is the quiet voice that’s most worth listening to" - March 13, 2017
- Maya LLM '90 nominated to presidency of South African Supreme Court of Appeal - March 10, 2017