On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic comments on proposed international regulations for mining the ocean floor - October 13, 2017
- Susan Akers JD/MEM ’91 and Amy Gillespie ’93: DOJ colleagues pursue civil remedies for environmental violations - October 13, 2017
- Susan Akers JD/MEM ’91 - October 13, 2017
- The Environmental Law and Policy Clinic at 10: Blending science and law to pursue environmental justice proves formative for students - October 11, 2017
- Xiao Recio-Blanco LLM ’12, SJD ’15 - October 11, 2017
- Amy Gillespie '93 - October 11, 2017
- Duke Law team contributes to initiative aimed at improving farm bill - October 06, 2017
- Sechley and Nowlin critique N.C. rollback of water quality, coastal protections - October 06, 2017
- Verniero '84 op ed: Cameras in Supreme Court would help public appreciate judicial argument - October 02, 2017
- Cahen-Salvador LLM ’16 named Duke Law’s inaugural International Law and Human Rights Fellow - September 25, 2017
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the Court's 2016-17 term and previews upcoming cases with Prof. Neil Siegel at D.C. Summer Institute event - July 27, 2017
- Innovation incubator: Duke Law stakes out a leadership role in law and technology - July 14, 2017
- Bryant '14 switches career gears after clerkship, Dylan Roof trial - July 05, 2017
- New scholarship endowment for Duke Law students honors Richard and Cynthia Brodhead - May 30, 2017
- Lynch tells Class of 2017 grads to ask: "What is my responsibility to those who I may never know?" - May 15, 2017
- Class of 2017 presents Justin Miller Awards at Graduation Gala - May 15, 2017
- Dunlap: Lin ’16 exemplified service to others - May 12, 2017
- New scholarship honors Duke President Richard Brodhead, Cynthia Brodhead - April 14, 2017
- Volunteer profile: Lin Chua LLM '00 - April 11, 2017
- Boyle discusses borrowing and control in musical history and the launch of "Theft" - March 28, 2017
- Scarton '01 named Washington State Ferries chief - February 24, 2017
- Community pro bono effort leads to commutations for low-level drug offenders - February 03, 2017
- Wester '72 receives distinguished pro bono service award - January 20, 2017
- Blue '73 elected president of National Conference of State Legislatures - January 19, 2017
- Sawchak '89 and Elliott '93 appointed to senior leadership posts in N.C. Department of Justice - January 18, 2017