Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni
- Gochnour '10 co-chairs successful class gift campaign - May 21, 2010
- Thank-a-Thon connects students with donors - May 19, 2010
- David Payne '88 - May 18, 2010
- Atlanta - Duke Law Club of Atlanta Luncheon with Lisa Borders hosted by Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP - May 03, 2010
- Wilmington - Duke Law School Reception at the Annual Meeting of the North Carolina Bar Association - May 03, 2010
- Chicago - Duke Law Club of Chicago Alumni and Students Mixer at Flatwater - May 03, 2010
- Warhit '81 nominated to serve as judge of Westchester County Court - April 26, 2010
- Gardner '94 brings Wall Street credentials to Towerview Drive - April 26, 2010
- Baker '84 named one of the decade's most influential lawyers - April 22, 2010
- Alex McLin '99 - April 20, 2010
- Law Alumni Association honors graduates, professor for their dedication to Duke Law - April 16, 2010
- Farahany '04 appointed to presidential commission - April 13, 2010
- Washington, DC - Duke Law School Barrister Donor Society & Heritage Society Reception - April 13, 2010
- Janet Ward Black '85 - April 12, 2010
- Westwood - Duke SoCal Professional Network - May Mixer - April 08, 2010
- New York - Duke Law School and the Duke Law Club of New York Art Law Panel Discussion hosted by Herrick, Feinstein LLP - April 08, 2010
- Beverly Hills - Duke SoCal Professional Network - April Mixer - April 08, 2010
- Sarah Bell '04 - April 07, 2010
- Duke Law celebrates a third Supreme Court clerkship - April 06, 2010
- Los Angeles - Duke Law Alumni Gathering with Professor Richard Schmalbeck - March 31, 2010
- New York - The Duke Law Club of New York and Fuqua Alumni Club of New York Basketball Watch and Networking Mixer - March 31, 2010
- James '01 appears on C-SPAN to discuss his book on the legal battle to end segregation - March 22, 2010
- Huey '85 appointed to 13th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida - March 19, 2010
- Lives in the Law: D. Todd Christofferson ’72 - March 17, 2010
- Pourciau '09 builds support for Tallahassee homeless coalition - March 16, 2010