Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni
- Two Duke Law graduates vie for City Council seat - November 10, 2009
- Zolot '98 discusses major gang case in Charlotte - November 06, 2009
- Duke Center for Sports and the Law to host panel discussion among high-level sports executives - November 06, 2009
- Burdman '56, longtime donor and volunteer, dies - November 06, 2009
- Baltimore - Duke Law School Reception hosted by Jonathan Claiborne L'81, Whiteford, Taylor & Preston - November 05, 2009
- Bart '02 returns to Duke Law to lead the Office of Public Interest and Pro Bono - November 05, 2009
- Hawkins '51 reflects on his time as mayor of Durham - November 02, 2009
- Hasnas '78 awarded Bastiat Prize for Journalism - November 01, 2009
- New York - Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP hosts the inaugural event of the Duke Center for Sports and the Law - October 27, 2009
- Durham - Duke Law School CLE with Professor Kathryn Bradley - October 23, 2009
- Salem '72 discusses efforts to unite businesses, disabled workers - October 23, 2009
- Kohler '78 passes away following long battle with cancer - October 20, 2009
- Rose '68 profiled in Fortune magazine - October 19, 2009
- Lau '09 pens op-ed in Seattle Times - October 19, 2009
- O. Randolph Rollins ’68 - October 05, 2009
- Farrin '90 supports Cell Phones for Soldiers program - October 01, 2009
- Krouse '70 appointed to SBA Communications' board of directors - September 30, 2009
- Ponce '88 leads Xerox's $6.4 billion acquisition of Affiliated Computer Services - September 30, 2009
- Duke Law mourns Federico Carvallo LLM’09 - September 29, 2009
- Dixon '04 joins Averett University Alumni Association Executive Board - September 28, 2009
- Southern California - Duke Law School Honors Candace Carroll '74 and Christopher Dusseault '94 Recipients of the 2009 Distinguished Alumni Awards - September 25, 2009
- Friends and colleagues remember Robinson Everett - September 25, 2009
- Remembering Robinson O. Everett - September 25, 2009
- Washington DC - Duke Law School Reception for Alumni in Government and Public Interest - September 25, 2009
- Elias '93 played central role in Coleman-Franken election dispute - September 21, 2009