Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni
- Salem '72, Duke Law's first blind graduate, expands non-profit organization to Raleigh - September 17, 2009
- Durham - The Duke Law Club of the Triangle hosts a night at the Nasher Museum of Art - September 15, 2009
- Heath '00 recognized for excellence in diversity - September 15, 2009
- Beyond OCI: Making the most of the alumni network - September 11, 2009
- Dean Levi visits Utah - September 11, 2009
- Dean Levi discusses law schools' efforts to build practical skills - September 10, 2009
- Malone '78 receives Distinguished Fulbright Chair - September 10, 2009
- Jolas '89 elected vice president of Regency Energy Partners - September 09, 2009
- Memorial Service for Professor Robinson Everett - September 02, 2009
- Brown '80 talks about his education, career, and teaching at Duke Law - August 26, 2009
- Farrin '90 leads firm's effort to "Go Green" - August 20, 2009
- Coupe '80 assists with dog rescue effort in Maine - August 19, 2009
- Richmond Duke Law Luncheon with Dean Levi - August 18, 2009
- Matorin '93 discusses the experience of starting his own practice - August 10, 2009
- 1L Trivia Night at Satisfaction Restaurant - August 06, 2009
- Atlanta Duke Law Alumni Reception with Dean Levi featuring Ernest A. Young, the new Alston & Bird Professor of Law - August 06, 2009
- Curtis '95 to help develop National Broadband Plan - August 05, 2009
- Leslie Sherman Nordin '96 - July 23, 2009
- Pourciau '09 named executive director of homeless coalition - July 22, 2009
- Justine Thompson '95 - July 21, 2009
- Duke Law School - Braxton Craven Inn of Court - July 07, 2009
- Raleigh - Braxton Craven Inn of Court - July 07, 2009
- Durham - Leadership Weekend Board Meetings - July 07, 2009
- Germany - Oktoberfest - July 07, 2009
- Duke Law School - Where Do you Draw the Line? A Dialogue on Legal Ethics and Professionalism - July 07, 2009