Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni
- Nicholas DiMascio ’07 wins ASIL’s Francis Deák Prize - April 09, 2009
- Zolot '98 to appear on History Channel program - April 09, 2009
- Adams '62, '05 to receive honorary doctorate from Hamilton College - April 07, 2009
- Richard Baer '83 - April 06, 2009
- Charlotte, N.C. - Moore & Van Allen PLLC hosts a Duke Law CLE Luncheon with Professor James D. Cox - April 03, 2009
- Washington, D.C. - Dean E. Carol Spruill Retirement Brunch - April 03, 2009
- Jacksonville, Fla. - Duke Law Luncheon with Professor James D. Cox - April 03, 2009
- Tampa-St. Petersburg, Fla. - Duke Law Alumni Breakfast featuring Professor James D. Cox - April 03, 2009
- Orlando, Fla. - Duke Law Alumni Reception hosted by John Lowndes L'58 - April 03, 2009
- Spring Fever First Friday - April 01, 2009
- Torres '68 retires after 20 years on the federal bench - March 27, 2009
- Have we nationalized our banking system? - March 26, 2009
- Duke Law Club of New York participates in NYCares "Hands on New York Day" - March 26, 2009
- Simons '83 joins The Segal Company as senior vice president - March 25, 2009
- The Duke Law Firm Challenge - March 25, 2009
- Morgenstern '97 to serve as Senate chief of staff - March 24, 2009
- Reunion 2009 - March 22, 2009
- Durham, N.C. - Barrister Donor Society & Heritage Society Reception - March 18, 2009
- Bilodeau LLM '87 appointed registrar of the Supreme Court of Canada - March 18, 2009
- Duke Law event to explore nationalizing banks - March 11, 2009
- Gostin ’74 urges students to follow hearts and consider wide range of jobs - March 09, 2009
- Keith Ernst '96 - March 08, 2009
- Lisankie '77 named Alaska Regulatory Commissioner - March 06, 2009
- Felman '87 participates in Capitol Hill Crime Summit - March 06, 2009
- Womble Carlyle endows scholarship at Duke Law - March 05, 2009