On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni
- Jacksonville, Fla. - Duke Law Luncheon with Professor James D. Cox - April 03, 2009
- Tampa-St. Petersburg, Fla. - Duke Law Alumni Breakfast featuring Professor James D. Cox - April 03, 2009
- Spring Fever First Friday - April 01, 2009
- Torres '68 retires after 20 years on the federal bench - March 27, 2009
- Duke Law Club of New York participates in NYCares "Hands on New York Day" - March 26, 2009
- Have we nationalized our banking system? - March 26, 2009
- The Duke Law Firm Challenge - March 25, 2009
- Simons '83 joins The Segal Company as senior vice president - March 25, 2009
- Morgenstern '97 to serve as Senate chief of staff - March 24, 2009
- Reunion 2009 - March 22, 2009
- Bilodeau LLM '87 appointed registrar of the Supreme Court of Canada - March 18, 2009
- Durham, N.C. - Barrister Donor Society & Heritage Society Reception - March 18, 2009
- Duke Law event to explore nationalizing banks - March 11, 2009
- Gostin ’74 urges students to follow hearts and consider wide range of jobs - March 09, 2009
- Keith Ernst '96 - March 08, 2009
- Felman '87 participates in Capitol Hill Crime Summit - March 06, 2009
- Lisankie '77 named Alaska Regulatory Commissioner - March 06, 2009
- Womble Carlyle endows scholarship at Duke Law - March 05, 2009
- Duke Law Club of New York hosts "Alternatives to Law Firm Practice" - March 04, 2009
- Duke Law Club of Washington, D.C. hosts Professor Thomas B. Metzloff at Orrick - March 04, 2009
- Green '91 asks board of education not to give him a raise - March 03, 2009
- Career Planning 2.0: Making the Transition: Positioning Yourself for New Opportunities - February 27, 2009
- Career Planning 2.0: Making it Happen: Headhunters' Perspectives on the Job Search - February 27, 2009
- McKean '86 discusses Marbury v. Madison at Newseum - February 25, 2009
- First comes law school, then comes marriage (and vice versa) - February 17, 2009