Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni
- El Greco to Velazquez: Museum Tour and Reception - October 17, 2008
- Professor James Thomas Royster Jones '78 appears at event sponsored by the National Alliance on Mental Illness - October 13, 2008
- Duke Law Alumni Luncheon in Houston - October 09, 2008
- James T. Crouse '80 co-authors aviation law book - October 06, 2008
- Douglas R.M. Nazarian '91 experiences "baptism by fire" - October 06, 2008
- Michael Scharf '88 - October 03, 2008
- John Higgins '79 throws out first pitch in Game 1 of the American League Division Series - October 01, 2008
- Duke Law Club of New York - Current Perspectives on Electronic Discovery from the Bench, Bar and Technology Sector - September 29, 2008
- Who decides? The most terrifying part of the proposed bailout - September 25, 2008
- Three Everetts take oath together as lawyers - September 23, 2008
- Duke Law Reception for Alumni and Students - Washington, DC - September 17, 2008
- Duke Law Club of New York - September 17, 2008
- Bob Fox ’68 - September 16, 2008
- Gao Xi-Qing '86 named one of Esquire's 75 most influential people of the 21st Century - September 16, 2008
- Dale Whitman '66 honored with first faculty chair at the University of Missouri School of Law - September 15, 2008
- 'Off the Menu' captures associates' trials and tribulations - September 11, 2008
- Amir Farokhi '04 starts campaigning early - September 11, 2008
- Reception with Dean Levi- Little Rock - September 09, 2008
- Frances Pratt '93 - September 05, 2008
- Bagel Breakfast with Dean Levi - September 05, 2008
- Duke Law Reception for Alumni and Friends - Raleigh - August 29, 2008
- Rich Baer '83 leads Corporate Counsel Magazine's "Best Legal Department" - August 28, 2008
- Duke Law Luncheon - Kansas City - August 12, 2008
- Duke Law School Trivia Night - August 11, 2008
- Duke Law Reception for Alumni and Friends - Charlotte - August 07, 2008