On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni
- Bob Fox ’68 - September 16, 2008
- Gao Xi-Qing '86 named one of Esquire's 75 most influential people of the 21st Century - September 16, 2008
- Dale Whitman '66 honored with first faculty chair at the University of Missouri School of Law - September 15, 2008
- 'Off the Menu' captures associates' trials and tribulations - September 11, 2008
- Amir Farokhi '04 starts campaigning early - September 11, 2008
- Reception with Dean Levi- Little Rock - September 09, 2008
- Frances Pratt '93 - September 05, 2008
- Bagel Breakfast with Dean Levi - September 05, 2008
- Duke Law Reception for Alumni and Friends - Raleigh - August 29, 2008
- Rich Baer '83 leads Corporate Counsel Magazine's "Best Legal Department" - August 28, 2008
- Duke Law Luncheon - Kansas City - August 12, 2008
- Duke Law School Trivia Night - August 11, 2008
- Bob Fox '68: A fascination that became a passion - August 07, 2008
- Center for Criminal Justice and Professional Responsibility welcomes inaugural fellow - August 07, 2008
- Duke Law Reception for Alumni and Friends - Charlotte - August 07, 2008
- Duke Law Reception for Alumni and Friends - Seattle - August 06, 2008
- Pam Gann '73 joins Southwestern Law School's board of trustees - August 06, 2008
- Duke Law Reception for Alumni and Friends - Denver - August 06, 2008
- Tim Pakenham L'82, F'83: A connection to golf greatness - August 01, 2008
- Erin Gaddy '97 - August 01, 2008
- Allen G. Siegel, lecturer and Duke Law alumnus, dies - August 01, 2008
- Kristi Bowman '01 tells what inspired her to become a lawyer - August 01, 2008
- Maurice Green T'88, L'91 named Guilford County superintendent - July 25, 2008
- Frank Read '63: Defending the profession - July 24, 2008
- John F. Sandy Smith '84 named founding chairman of IRiSS advisory board - July 22, 2008