Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni
- Bob Fox '68: A fascination that became a passion - August 07, 2008
- Center for Criminal Justice and Professional Responsibility welcomes inaugural fellow - August 07, 2008
- Duke Law Reception for Alumni and Friends - Denver - August 06, 2008
- Duke Law Reception for Alumni and Friends - Seattle - August 06, 2008
- Pam Gann '73 joins Southwestern Law School's board of trustees - August 06, 2008
- Kristi Bowman '01 tells what inspired her to become a lawyer - August 01, 2008
- Tim Pakenham L'82, F'83: A connection to golf greatness - August 01, 2008
- Erin Gaddy '97 - August 01, 2008
- Allen G. Siegel, lecturer and Duke Law alumnus, dies - August 01, 2008
- Maurice Green T'88, L'91 named Guilford County superintendent - July 25, 2008
- Frank Read '63: Defending the profession - July 24, 2008
- Xi-Qing Gao '86 elected to Duke University Board of Trustees - July 22, 2008
- John F. Sandy Smith '84 named founding chairman of IRiSS advisory board - July 22, 2008
- American Bar Association Reception- New York - July 16, 2008
- Jessica Faye Carter '02 featured writer in Working Mother magazine - July 14, 2008
- 30th Annual Duke University Estate Planning Conference - July 11, 2008
- Two Duke Law graduates behind the North Carolina governor's race - July 08, 2008
- Duke Law alumni and faculty collaborate on climate change article - July 03, 2008
- Former Dean of Admissions Charles "Charlie" Howell dies - June 26, 2008
- John R. Wester '72 selected as North Carolina Bar Association president-elect - June 24, 2008
- Charles E. Burgin '64 inducted into N.C. Bar Association general practice hall of fame - June 24, 2008
- Special Invitation: Annual Dinner of Legal Community Against Violence in San Francisco- July 19 - June 23, 2008
- Charles L. Becton '69 begins his term as N.C. Bar Association president - June 21, 2008
- Adam Buckley Cohen '93: Father-son connections are in the cards - June 19, 2008
- Duke Law Alumni Evening Cruise in Geneva- July 4 - June 17, 2008